• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need to mount a Picatinny rail to a WOA round float tube for a bipod....appreciate any info on what to get.

want2learn

Private
Minuteman
Sep 7, 2013
hi,

I have a White Oak Armory upper that has the Match Rifle Float Tube forehand grip that i purchased back in 2013. It's round tube that has some large round holes in it.
1mrft20-edited_4.jpg

I need to mount a bipod that has a quick disconnect Picatinny clamp.

Is there some way to mount a Picatinny rail to this type of Match Rifle Float Tube? Not sure what i need to get. I will try to call WOA on Monday but thought perhaps someone might have done this and i could get a head start on ordering whatever is needed.

thank you

I would just drill and tap it with a 10-40 tap. Thats the pitch for mlok screws, so any section of mlok rail should bolt right up. (Without the t-nut)

The bottom of that handguard looks like it has an Anschutz rail.

1584164541351.png

Accushot sells a rail section that is compatible with that slot, part no. BT-28.

1584164749763.png