• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fieldcraft Need to pick the brain of an actual sniper

Warfighter

Private
Minuteman
Mar 31, 2010
Greetings,

First post here. I was directed to this sight from another I belong to.
I need a military trained sniper to email me. You need to be an expert in sniper and counter sniper trade craft. I only need information and a small token of appreciation will be provided.
The only thing I ask is for you to be an actual military trained sniper, someone that has graduated from the program at Benning or I believe it's MCB Hawaii now.

Thanks

Re: Need to pick the brain of an actual sniper

Welcome to the site Warfighter.

You might get a better answer if the question was posted. And why you needed to know it.

I thought it was posted, it's not?

I thought everybody on this site was a real sniper... It is the hide isn't it?

Slow week on ARF

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Warfighter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I thought it was posted, it's not? </div></div>

theres plenty here to answer any question but you are not going about it the right way. the troll motor sounds like it's running.
smirk.gif

fill out your profile as well

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DaveX</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Slow week on ARF </div></div>

LOL

Ask your question.

Chances are some of these "hobbyists" might know the answer. If the question is one that would violate OPSEC or tactics I'm sure you will be contacted by those that wish to confirm your bonifides prior to answering. FWIW the REAL snipers are sitting back watching where this will go and wondering how you will handle yourself. Cowboy up.

Cheers,

Doc

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dgunn</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Warfighter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I thought it was posted, it's not? </div></div>

theres plenty here to answer any question but you are not going about it the right way. the troll motor sounds like it's running.
smirk.gif

fill out your profile as well </div></div>

Here you go.
http://www.hardcoretactical.com/index.php

David,
I am not a real Sniper, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night...

Any emails yet?
blush.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shibumi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">David,
I am not a real Sniper, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night... </div></div>

ROFLMAO!

F%!*IN FUNNY!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shibumi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">David,
I am not a real Sniper, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night... </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: doc76251</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If the question is one that would violate OPSEC or tactics...</div></div>

Since he didn't ask a question, I will. What is OPSEC?

Stand tall and listen up!
He's rough and tough and mean as a snake but don't let that scare you. Sarge is full of outstanding info and has years of product knowledge. You'd be wise to pay attention to sarge when he shows up.

LMAO that is on homepage of his website

What a load of crap looked at the site wow who thought of sarge is this guy trying to sell things to teenagers?

I looked at his weopons section it covers FN USA and 2 brands of knives i can see that he must be a guru in his field. But if the information is so secret and clasified that he cant ask the question he might not be able to be told the answer.

This could turn into an EPIC thread with time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wild_Bill</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">This could turn into an EPIC thread with time.</span></span>

</div></div>

Does that mean it's too early to bring out the popcorn and beers? LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DesertHK</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wild_Bill</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">This could turn into an EPIC thread with time.</span></span>

</div></div>

Does that mean it's too early to bring out the popcorn and beers? LOL </div></div>

WAY too early....

i think the popcorn and bears might need to be readied as when people find this thread they will be all over it.

I cant wait it must be some real important information if he cant ask it in a public area.

Popcorn and BEARS? I'll definitely need a bigger gun.

hahhhaa hilarious!!! gotta remember that one

My dad is 22 years retired military and 2 Vietnam tours.
My Grandfather fought in the Pacific Theater in WWII for three years and retired Army (though the last few years quite drunkardly).
I shoot my FN SPR accurately (sometimes).

How can I help you???

I can see shankster lurking, waiting to see if this is going to be another poser thread to pounce on.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">why was i not alerted ????</div></div>

Boltripper, a memo was sent but your secretary called and said you were tied up in meetings.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shot In The Dark</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought everybody on this site was a real sniper... It is the hide isn't it? </div></div>

You mean just because we have an account on here we're not?!.... Shit, that pissed on my bonfire

lol. 2 posts. He hasn't returned in the week since he posted this

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Warfighter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Greetings,

I only need information and a small token of appreciation will be provided.
</div></div>

Midget hookers?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you see the website??

Bad ass gear for bad ass operators"

CLASSIC!!! </div></div>

Time for Forty One to break out the "Operator" video
laugh.gif

I'm thinking group buy from this guys site?

How about a pair of Bad Ass tactical/sniper ghillie skivies.
Nomad can always use a few, either lime green or mother of pearl!!!

He doesn't have a profile, because he is incognito.(however ya spell it!)
Bears with popcorn.
I'll bring the beer, motor and battery.
Campfire and music might give away our location though.
Hell, so what.
Warfighter will be watching over us!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TCA4570</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He doesn't have a profile, because he is incognito.(however ya spell it!)</div></div>

Perhaps it's all there and you need to be an "actual military trained sniper" from Benning in order to see it????

Not sure what they do in Benning now, But my Grandpa was trained there before he fought in the Bulge.
They asked if he wanted to try out for Airborne.
When he saw the drills, he passed.

I am not an "actual military trained sniper", nor did I stay at a holiday inn last night.
Just have friends, family, or buddies that were in almost every conflict since then!
Latest is training for Stan as I type.

Who knew we could learn so much from a troll?

204999508_6fb420bdea.jpg

Sorry I'm late, I was on a secret mission. Name's Chad 'Sniper' McAwesome, how can I be of service?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GCMxVeGeTa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Feral cats are God's version of "Ballistic Gelatin."</div></div>

LMAO!!!! Agree 10000%

Small token = limited edition 1 of 5 countersniper scope with Mil/Mil Adj. signed by the WarFighter himself complete with a MOLLE compatible drawstring pouch (black of course) and flip up lens covers

Our Holiday Inn got flooded this weekend,...

John

the above looks kinda BLUE for a holiday inn.
I think McAwesome is trying to fool us.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Warfighter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You need to be an expert in sniper and counter sniper trade craft.</div></div>I'm in before the lock.
laugh.gif

I can't believe this thread is still going.

The troll must be proud.

Did you get the top-secret counter-sniper ammo to go with it? you know that it will only hit counter snipers!!!! they need to send cases of it to the sand box!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I've thought about this...here is my conclusion.

>>> I am going to guess the secret question of the day WAS "do you think my website is a)really cool, or b)lame-totally lame.

IF "B", why. And for participating- one Gucci-flage bandana ("Sniper" movie referrence).

IF "A", why. And for participating- one bad ass 10% discount on any purchase of $50 or less.

Recommendation: God willing- everyone send at least three emails a day to said email address in his profile

take this with a grain of salt- its just an opinion and a suggestion. Think about it, if you made a request like above, wouldn't you want everyone one in the shooting world from A to Z to hunt you down after just two posts and ran away???
smile.gif
heh heh

Gotta love this new generation of Airsoft snipers. Can't teach em anything cause they already know all the deep dark trade secrets, and have all the new high speed, low drag gear...like those velcro shoes. Man, those are wild...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Samurai4Sierra</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gotta love this new generation of Airsoft snipers. Can't teach em anything cause they already know all the deep dark trade secrets, and have all the new high speed, low drag gear...like those velcro shoes. Man, those are wild... </div></div>

dont forget the 23" can on the end so no one will ever know where the shot came from. I once heard an airsoft sniper took a 12 year old out at over 30 feet

I have a new prototype tool from DeWalt that can automatically calculate and drill a .2inch loophole for your .308 rounds and guarantee a first round hit.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TalkingBush</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a new prototype tool from DeWalt that can automatically calculate and drill a .2inch loophole for your .308 rounds and guarantee a first round hit. </div></div>

Classic!