• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Need to sell ASAP for help with Medical Bill!!!! My loss and your gain... Like New Wilson Combat Tactical Supergrade with Leather Case and Holster..

jhoward8584

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 26, 2018
California
I finally purchased my dream handgun a week and a half ago, but am forced to cut it loose to pay an unforeseen medical bill... I am hoping someone on the Hide desperately wants a smoking hot deal.... I am basically giving this weapon away..... These pistols are now going for over $6k just by themselves....if you can find one... I don't have a current picture as it is sitting at my FFL's store in the safe clearing my background check.... thank you for the 10 day waiting period CA. Here is all the info on it....

I am looking to get $3000 for everything listed, as I paid quite a bit more for all of the items... Buyer to pay shipping and insurance.... just looking for a little help out from my Hide friends.... Thank you for taking a look... Jason

As a warning, I had a very negative experience after agreeing on a purchase price of this pistol with jhoward8585 and wiring the funds immediately to his account. After hearing nothing for several days I contacted him to ensure everything was good. He said it was and the pistol would ship yesterday. Last night I received a text with an explanation someone told him they would offer more money for it and would I increase my offer. I declined and he refused to proceed with the transaction and it took considerable effort to get my money wired back. The story at the end of this changed to him keeping the pistol for his family. I honestly don’t know what to believe and don’t care. I consider myself fortunate just to have my money back. Oh he did offer me $100 for the inconvenience of potentially being a victim of wire fraud. I have retained all documentation.

As a warning, I had a very negative experience after agreeing on a purchase price of this pistol with jhoward8585 and wiring the funds immediately to his account. After hearing nothing for several days I contacted him to ensure everything was good. He said it was and the pistol would ship yesterday. Last night I received a text with an explanation someone told him they would offer more money for it and would I increase my offer. I declined and he refused to proceed with the transaction and it took considerable effort to get my money wired back. The story at the end of this changed to him keeping the pistol for his family. I honestly don’t know what to believe and don’t care. I consider myself fortunate just to have my money back. Oh he did offer me $100 for the inconvenience of potentially being a victim of wire fraud. I have retained all documentation.
Seems like this belongs in the feedback section, but that's too bad if true. Have done several deals with him that went very smooth. Hope everything works out for all involved.

• Wow
Reactions: dawkind