• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes NEED Your Help for New Scope

Blackrifle1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 1, 2012
Las Vegas, NV
Hi guys,

I have purchased a new Christensen Arms MPR in 6.5 Creedmoor with 22" barrel for some future hunting. The rifle is really light and I want a scope that's really light also. I use MIL so (no MOA) I will probably do some target shooting as well, but it's going to be built for hunting. I'm looking at staying below the $1,600 price for the scope. I'm looking at the following scopes. I think the 10 power is enough for hunting and I do like the reticle better on the US Optics and the Vortex. Can I please get your input on these scopes and other you recommend in my price range. The Vortex is like $500 cheaper, a benefit for sure, but not a final decision maker for me. I want to buy once and have no regrets!! I appreciate your input.

1. US Optics B-10 1.8-10x40 GAP reticle 10 BRAVO MIL (Illuminated)
2. Leupold Mark 5HD 3.6-18x44 MIL -FFP TMR Reticle (not illuminated in my $$ range)
3. Vortex Razor LHT 3-15x42 HSR-5i MRAD (Illuminated)

Last edited:
5HD in the classifieds like db2000 said. They get snatched up quick though.
A new Athlon Cronus BTR is also a good choice and you’ll have a few hundos left for ammo and accessories