• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD NEEDED 75g ELDM .224

TRPrecision

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
  • May 7, 2018
    GA
    Decided to shoot Tac with my 223 at a match in 3 weeks and just found out my bullets are currently unavailable. Been available for the past 8 months everywhere, now I cant find any:mad:

If anybody has 200+ 224 75G ELDM's they are willing to part with, I will pay a bit of a premium for them if you dont beat me up too bad:ROFLMAO:
    Let me know what you got if anybody can help me out

Thanks!!!

Last edited:
    Reactions: 346ci
    Decided to shoot Tac with my 223 at a match in 3 weeks and just found out my bullets are currently unavailable. Been available for the past 8 months everywhere, now I cant find any:mad:

If anybody has 200+ 224 75G ELDM's they are willing to part with, I will pay a bit of a premium for them if you dont beat me up too bad:ROFLMAO:
    Let me know what you got if anybody can help me out

Thanks!!!
    I've got some. I'm at the beach but I'm going home tomorrow. I know I have them. Pm me. No need for any premium, just pay for shipping and what they cost and it's all good.

I've got some. I'm at the beach but I'm going home tomorrow. I know I have them. Pm me. No need for any premium, just pay for shipping and what they cost and it's all good.
    I screwed up guys. I have a good bit if 75gr bthp but the eldm I have are 80grain.

I assume this won't help OP, though he is welcome to what I have. If anyone else has em please help him out since I screwed this up

I think I have 300 if needed. Would trade straight up for your 80s.

Looks like I have some coming. Thanks to all who responded! I love this place:)