• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Needed - Action Wrench for Accuracy International/Badger M2013

Praeger

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 17, 2017
Maryland
Does anyone have an an action wrench for the AI/Badger that I could borrow? I've ordered the Adams Custom Rifles wrench two weeks ago but can't get ahold of them to see if it's in route, or even if they've received the order. I'll email you a shipping label and send it back as soon as I'm finished. I'd be happy to pay for the use. I have a match coming up in two weeks and can't wait on Adams any longer.

AIBADGERWRENCH1.jpg

Shoot me a PM with your info and I'll send you one. Do you need the barrel vise as well? Just send it back when you're finished.

Todd

Reactions: MOUNTIC
Took several months to get mine from Adams. I'd given up on it and out of the blue an email that it had shipped and asking if still ok to deposit check. He used to be active here but don't think anymore.

Otm usually has the Adam's wrench in stock, alot easier to order from them and use cc than mailing a check to adams

I checked OTM, and anyone else Google search found. Everyone is out of stock. Fortunately, MACHTEC is shipping me his to borrow, so I'll be able to get my rifle together before my next match.

If you want to hear what message not to leave on your business' outgoing voice mail, call Adams Custom Rifles.

Im late to the party, but I have a solution for the pre-2014 AI guys if anyone is still looking
I too needed one, was unable to borrow one, so I made a version that would be most likely received as an improvement over existing models
been working hard on another new product which has been consuming all my time; hope to announce that one in a week or less. Then I'll get back to producing the AI wrenches

Im late to the party, but I have a solution for the pre-2014 AI guys if anyone is still looking
I too needed one, was unable to borrow one, so I made a version that would be most likely received as an improvement over existing models
been working hard on another new product which has been consuming all my time; hope to announce that one in a week or less. Then I'll get back to producing the AI wrenches
I'll buy the first one.

if any of you guys are still interested, ive done a small run wrenches with 416SS drive shafts, and am doing a larger run with 4140CM shafts now. When the 4140 shafts are done they will go off to finish (nitride? not sure) and the wrenches will be available