• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Needs a Damned Beat-down

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
What the hell kind of human being would do shit like this?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/09/...y-during-walk-with-its-owners-police-say.html

Money comment:

Captura de pantalla 2018-09-30 a la(s) 22.18.37.png

Looking at his mugshot, I'd suggest that humanity wouldn't miss him.
Perhaps somebody in the prison might want to let some of the other inmates see pictures of the cute little dog he killed and perhaps mention that the video cameras are down......

Looking at his mugshot, I'd suggest that humanity wouldn't miss him.
Perhaps somebody in the prison might want to let some of the other inmates see pictures of the cute little dog he killed and perhaps mention that the video cameras are down......

Those ears are gonna come in useful in the joint.

lyndon_johnson_beagle_ears.jpg

C'mere, bitch, open that mouth.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Based on the mug shot I doubt that is the first critter that defect has killed.

Dominican illegal immigrant, I bet.

I will not go into detail about what I would do to him, or anyone who hurts an animal in front of me. God help you.

Reactions: diverdon

I will not go into detail about what I would do to him, or anyone who hurts an animal in front of me. God help you.

They do got the first names extreme, don't they?

is a dog still a puppy at 8 months or are the news people embellishing and ling again?

A dog’s not full grown until at least 2 years of age. As such, yes, a dog is still a pup at 8months.

That's just disgusting... I can't imagine what I'd have done if he shot my dog. Oh man. I probably wouldn't shoot him, but he may wish I did by the time I was done.

My dog is family, it'd be like him killing your children like that. Same thing, same reaction basically.

Killing a puppy. Poor little guy. Welcome to Florida I guess.

A dog’s not full grown until at least 2 years of age. As such, yes, a dog is still a pup at 8months.

They mostly stop growing by 1 year but still have all the puppy attributes. Most say 1 year but I've always agreed it was a sliding scale with 2 being more appropriate. They don't have the sage looking "dog" face yet at 1. My dog was easily still a pup at 3 years by all measures and was mistaken for one at 5; still gets mistaken from time to time at 6 or 7. TONS of energy ALWAYS. But Llewellyn's get mistaken for English Setter pups all the time.

Cats are pretty much the same way, still more kitten at year 1 than cat.

Another example of how diversity is our strength.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mwalex
if any fucker shoots my dog, you bet your ass i am going to cut their still beating heart out of their fucking chest.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
As an aside, Miami is an unmitigated third world shithole and an early warning of what the entire US will become if unbridled immigration from Latin America is allowed to continue.

The last good immigrants into that part of the country were the Cubans forced out by Castro. The memories of the humiliation they were forced to endure were seared in their minds and they would fight communism to the death at the drop of a hat.

The waves of immigrants (mostly illegals) from everywhere else over the last 30 years have turned Miami into a near clone of whatever shithole they came from with only a thin veneer of American gloss over it.

Not speculation. I have close relatives there and am obligated to visit on a semi regular basis. My skin crawls every minute I am there and can't wait to get the fuck out of there and back to civilized society.

if any fucker shoots my dog, you bet your ass i am going to cut their still beating heart out of their fucking chest.

+1 I have a pair of house cats but same thing. Cruelty to animals, or towards the defenseless, triggers a visceral, violent response.

Hot Latinas. I loved living in Miami.

As an aside, Miami is an unmitigated third world shithole and an early warning of what the entire US will become if unbridled immigration from Latin America is allowed to continue.

The last good immigrants into that part of the country were the Cubans forced out by Castro. The memories of the humiliation they were forced to endure were seared in their minds and they would fight communism to the death at the drop of a hat.

The waves of immigrants (mostly illegals) from everywhere else over the last 30 years have turned Miami into a near clone of whatever shithole they came from with only a thin veneer of American gloss over it.

Not speculation. I have close relatives there and am obligated to visit on a semi regular basis. My skin crawls every minute I am there and can't wait to get the fuck out of there and back to civilized society.

Hot Latinas. I loved living in Miami.