• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Neighbor’s unofficial sign

tsavo303

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 14, 2010
McLean VA
Clever minds of snipers hide, I can use your creativity,
A neighbor( I haven’t met) decided to claim the parking spot in front of his townhouse despite it being public. Parking is not an issue. We all have 2 car garages and the curbside public spots aren’t half used. So he had this sign made. Which he has no authority to do. So I undid the 2 wing nuts and threw it in my truck
So he paid to have another one made, and this time used security bolts. So I angled grinded it some. Please suggest anything funny we can do to mock this
hoa isn’t doing anything
lol he concreted it in seriously. Painted the asphalt twice, “reserved”
thinking about adding other signs to the post.
I should probably do the grown up thing and just pull the post out and recycle it, but that’s not as funny
I was thinking repainting it “ micropenis parking only”
IMG_3680.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7388.jpeg
    IMG_7388.jpeg
    443.6 KB · Views: 350
Last edited:
The first thing that crossed my mind was to be careful stealing his sign! It seems like there are cameras everywhere now days. Just saying..............

But other ideas are to replace the sign with another sign. Maybe tack weld the nuts onto the bolts! $20 blowjobs at this address! Asshole parking only! Free parking! Small penis parking only!

Buy a wrecked car and park it in front of his sign jacked up on blocks.

Or just pull up the sign post. A high lift jack works well for this. (don't ask)!

Or just let it go. Maybe said asshole will move off.

Just don't let this get you in trouble!

Reactions: Yasherka
When you do put your sign up….be sure to round the corners on the nuts/bolts and use some good red threadlock. Snug them up with some vice grips.

Of you could just take his sign down again and fill the top half of the bolt holes with similarly prepped nuts/bolts. Let him pull the post out.

Yes, I am that juvenile at times…

ZY

HOA has no authority here...

Police... They'll say "iT's A cIvIl mAtTeR."... Until it affects someone on their side... Then, it's throw the book at them and a few extra chumped up charges for good measure, plus resisting arrest.

Oh shit, didn't mean to derail the thread. Carry on.

lol I wouldn’t call the cops (Or hoa for that matter)Just funny to mess with the idiot that thinks he can be bossy Hoa has the authority to control what’s on public or enforce the neighborhood rules

In Texas, HOA has no authority for street parking at all or anything public. They only oversee homes and private yards. City ordinance covers it.

Reactions: tsavo303
My .02..

Even tho the "illegal" sign is on public property, it's still theft.

However, I definitely agree with your thinking. Moving it to the furthest spot from it. FJB sticker. Cover it in a plastic bag and tip-tie closed. THEN cover the bag in racoon urine.

Reactions: tsavo303
Stinks to high heaven. The best case would be used just enough that the person removing the bag doesn't realize its on there and gets it on their hands.

Reactions: Yasherka
Is the parking on HOA/home owners private property but public parking or is it city/county property street parking for the public?

Just imho, but if you have plenty of parking and it really doesn't effect you, why lose any sleep over it? The HOA apparently doesn't consider it a big deal either. With all the unstable nut jobs around today, I try to avoid confrontation unless it's necessary. Especially if I have to live next to that person.

Don't know about taking his sign bit a few of these fine stickers on his car might send the message. The good ones never peel off clean. Gotta use a razor blade and Goof-Off.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240428_161902_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240428_161902_Chrome.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 107
Do your neighbor a favor and let the city or county know he is threatening people who part on a public street. Why fight with him when you can get the county to fuck with him for free? Call the non-emergency number instead of 911 to let them know when he threatens you. Include the mention of his gun and tendency for violence.

I don't think damaging it would be my first move. However stickers that fit in the desired area would be. "Gay Clowns" "My wife's boyfriend" "Man Karen's only" etc. Just keep a bunch ready to go and slap a new one on as needed

will be watching the news to see how this goes.
Suggesting contacting the police, maybe getting him swatted, stickers on cars, derogatory signs, all sound like someone is wearing the wrong size drawers.

Which of the two spots in front of his place did he put the sign?

OH WAIT, I forgot, this is the Bear Pit.
Go ahead on.

This is too good to let die out.
Keep the Ideas coming :)

Maybe Copy this thread and mail it to the neighbor along with a couple spare signs to ramp this UP some.

Clever minds of snipers hide, I can use your creativity,
A neighbor( I haven’t met) decided to claim the parking spot in front of his townhouse despite it being public. Parking is not an issue. We all have 2 car garages and the curbside public spots aren’t half used. So he had this sign made. Which he has no authority to do. So I undid the 2 wing nuts and threw it in my truck
So he paid to have another one made, and this time used security bolts. So I angled grinded it some. Please suggest anything funny we can do to mock this
hoa isn’t doing anything
lol he concreted it in seriously. Painted the asphalt twice, “reserved”
thinking about adding other signs to the post.
I should probably do the grown up thing and just pull the post out and recycle it, but that’s not as funny
I was thinking repainting it “ micropenis parking only”
View attachment 8406560

Burn his fucking house down.

Then he’ll have plenty of room for parking.

Also calthrops under his tires every time he parks.

Sirhr

Do your neighbor a favor and let the city or county know he is threatening people who part on a public street. Why fight with him when you can get the county to fuck with him for free? Call the non-emergency number instead of 911 to let them know when he threatens you. Include the mention of his gun and tendency for violence.
Here is one problem with that. If the OP claims he has been threatened, then the police can do something about it but also name him. Everyone has the right to confront their accusers.

Then, it will be game on. Up until now, he may not know who the OP is.

HOA does not want to do anything but I don't see where is the precedent that one tenant can "reserve" an open parking space that is not marked for his unit. If the property is private, there is still semi-public access. So, One could spend a lot of time researching that.

Or not. The problem is in dealing with private property. This sign might be considered private property. What are the HOA rules about private property in a commons area?

Replace with this sign and tie a billy goat to the post for a day.

All the shrubberies will be gone by sunset.

il_570xN.3672119298_3595.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Gee Kay