• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos NEMESIS - BACKPACK SYSTEM

Re: NEMESIS - BACKPACK SYSTEM

Exactly correct, the pack features not only padding, but a hard special hard board as well.

Um, I'm going to add this to my list for 2009.

In case you missed this thread:

"Hello, this is David Ives again.
A number of you have mentioned on these threads and called the shop to see if I would provide a group buy for the Sniper’s Hide.
The answer is yes, but I can only do it for a total of five, maybe seven rifles, and only one time for the foreseeable future.
All the rifles would be delivered in June and would follow the specifications set for the first delivery.
All would be a .308 in standard barrel length with 7/8 x 20 threading at the muzzle. Obviously, no optics are included.

A new Nemesis .308 - $3,850 value
A new Nemesis brake - $175 value
Two Magazines (usually comes with one)– Extras are a $75 value
Your choice of Briefcase or Backpack – a $175 value

Before Sniper’s Hide discount this package come in at $4,275.00

Sniper’s Hide group buy (all five rifles must be purchased), price is $3,750.00 – A savings of over $500.

I would ask that nobody get upset if the five rifles go fast and somebody gets left out.
I would imagine that I might have two more, but will not know until mid April.
I will ask for a deposit to hold each of the five rifles.
The only fair way to do this is to have anybody ready to commit call me at the shop and I will keep a formal list.
When you call, you must mention that you are part of the Sniper’s Hide group buy when you pay the deposit.
I am getting a lot of calls and do not want to disappoint anybody down the road when they here that I did this one time.
I will collect seven names, last two will have to wait another month, and when we come to the end, please understand.
All rifles would be delivered by June that is a firm, no nonsense commitment on my part already.
If you want Delrin caps, the other type of case or extra Mags that would be extra."

David Ives
Nemesis Arms
909-520-5636

Very nice. I am on my way to getting one of the precious pieces. David is one cool cat. I have to call him tomorrow.

The new generation pack now shipping has the ability to slip in a hard plate or ballistic kevlar in the zippered center section. As importantly, the center panel can be removed and can provide for a barracade break when the operator sets up. The new harness allows for the operator to wear this same panel as body armor by wearing the backpack in front if needed.

The new front pocket has a bottom "chase hole" for a "camel" hydration pack and "D" ring channel pathing right up the front straps.

If you want, I'll take some pictures.