• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nemesis Rifle -how does yours shoot

Re: Nemesis Rifle -how does yours shoot

I like to know also. Last heard that the lead time was about one year for the rifle. Like the take down and fit it in a small bag concept.

I just bought one. It should arrive in early March and I would be more than happy to show pics and let you all know what I think of it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DesertHK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like to know also. Last heard that the lead time was about one year for the rifle. Like the take down and fit it in a small bag concept. </div></div>

A year? Wow. Why is it so long of a wait. I never see these. Is is the demand for them or what? I would like to know.

Just got my Windrunner and I must say that I absolutely love it! You need to clean it thoroughly when you first get it, as it still has shavings all over it from when it was machined. Laser accurate and breaks down VERY quickly. It is also much heavier than it looks and with the scope on top has to weigh around 15 pounds.

Actually, those are not metal shavings, but the micro foam pieces from the case that get pretty much distributed during shipping. During shipment the electro static natures of the rubbing makes these same particles grab on. One quick wipe down and you should be done forever.

If you have found any...repeat any metal material whatsoever...you are to call David directly.

Delivery runs about 90 days and the shooting is about like this..

scan0006.jpg

scan0001.jpg

FDS.jpg

scan0004.jpg

scan0008.jpg

corners.jpg