• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nemisis Windrunner

Bushmaster7

Private
Minuteman
Nov 10, 2002
CONUS
Anyone have or shot the Nemisis Windrunner in 308? Would be interested in hearing comments on accuracy at what distance, ease of use, reliability, etc.. I had a EDM XM04 Windruner in 408CT at one time and it was a great rifle but way to heavy for me. The mini-windrunner is a lot lighter and portable from what I can see. If anyone has one for sale or trade, please let me know. regards, Dale.

Re: Nemisis Windrunner

Josh,

That's awesome how you linked these post togehter on a Google search! I had done a 1 year search using the advanced search function here but it did not return what you found there for whatever reason. Thanks!!!

Unsure if that was sarcasm. If not, I never use the search function here. Best way to do it is to type the topic followed by "site:snipershide.com" (remove the quotes). If it was sarcasm, sweet, I think that site is damn funny. Otherwise, I have made a custom google search page you can bookmark. It will only search the hide. (No kidding).

Sniper's Hide Custom Search

Josh

No sarcasm intended. I liked the way that was linked, and thanks for your added link as well. regards, Dale.