• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Nemo Arms 300 Win Mag

Danrobberg

Lance Criminal
Supporter
Minuteman
May 31, 2017
Great condition Nemo Arms 300 win mag large frame AR. This rifle shoots fantastic. 1/2-3/4 moa with factory ammo. Have also shot the rifle suppressed with the adjustable gas block. I can send you a few short videos of the rifle shooting including a slow motion of the bolt carrier movement during firing.

$2750 shipped to your ffl.

D6363FAF-1E0A-4C76-9E1E-427EFB1A0921.jpeg

1682599424736.jpeg

Don’t have an exact round count. Bout it off a fellow hide member about 2 years ago. I’ve put about 80 rounds through it. Don’t remember his exact round count but it was very low.

I’m aware of that, however, it is the second time I ask you about your location ,
I don’t see why you keep avoiding to answer !?

Reactions: wade2big
If the rifle is being shipped from my ffl to yours why does my location matter? I prefer to keep my information private unless it’s somehow needed.

Understood 100 percent. I have been a member here for 6 years and bought and sold a ton of things on the hide with only positive feedback.

It is a great deal for someone looking for something like this. Not every bodies cup of tea but it’s an awesome rifle for a great price.

Reactions: cecchino76
Just measured and it’s actually a 22 inch barrel. The model just says OMEN. Here are a few more pics. The rifle currently has a mag lock installed but if sold to a free state that can easily be removed before it ships.

1C90918A-EDDC-4879-A412-8A868EA9EC76.jpeg
52DA4710-194E-4D26-9B82-236FBAB91F95.jpeg