• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nemo XO 6.5 Creedmoor

Devildog

Professional Nail Bender
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 24, 2013
    The Land of Oz
    Looking for any input on this company or rifle. They look solid and I’ve read a few good article but I don’t know anything about them good or bad. Appreciate some feed back If you have any. Thanks

Nemo makes great rifles but I'm not sure I would pay msrp for one. I would find a slightly used one or if you buy new get a GA precision gap 10 in 6.5 accuracy is superb.

Reactions: RUTGERS95
    I dont usually reply to things that i dont have personal with, but i read a huge write up about their rifle. The magazine was singing their praises and raving about them, but the accuracy was not acceptable, at all, for my standards and their price point. If i remember correctly, it was shooting something like 3" groups at 100, and the magazine was flipping out over how accurate it was for a gas gun. At their price point it better shoot better than that. Again, not personal experience, so take it with a grain of salt.

Reactions: RLinNH
    Read a couple of write ups - it either comes with a Bartlein or a Proof which are known shooters.

Almost bought one - but for what they want just get the LRP-07 from JP.

Reactions: 502Chevelle
    I've heard people singing their praise and just as many with problems. At that price point you are in competition with great brands with amazing accuracy. JP, GAP and Larue. I am personally a JP fan!

Thanks for the reply’s guys, I’ve moved past my interest in the Nemo. I’m currently on the lookout for a scar 20s in 6.5 creedmoor, there pretty none existent for whatever reason at the moment. May just pick up a 308 model and do a barrel swap when they are available.

I’m currently on the lookout for a scar 20s in 6.5 creedmoor, there pretty none existent for whatever reason at the moment. May just pick up a 308 model and do a barrel swap when they are available.

You and me both. I ended up grabbing the .30hate in the hopes of being able to score a 6.5 at some point in the future. Like everything else, I'm sure they are going to be a long ways out.

I have had a Nemo Arms Battle Light Rifle for 3 years, it is my Favorite Battle Rifle.