• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nerf mini-gun

Confused... the caption at the end says 684 per minute... but he was talking 50 per second? Then 100 per second?

100 per second is minigun rate... 6000 per minute.

If that's what it is doing, (and I think it is) it is fun to watch the 'spacing' between projectiles. Because that is roughly the spacing between projectiles coming out of a minigun.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Reactions: 91Eunozs
Confused... the caption at the end says 684 per minute... but he was talking 50 per second? Then 100 per second?

If that's what it is doing, (and I think it is) it is fun to watch the 'spacing' between projectiles. Because that is roughly the spacing between projectiles coming out of a minigun.

Cheers,

Sirhr
There were two different guns being demonstrated. The white one has a bigger motor and is firing at 100 per second. The green one is firing at 60 per second.

Still would not want to load that for the grandkids. LOL Or myself.

There were two different guns being demonstrated. The white one has a bigger motor and is firing at 100 per second. The green one is firing at 60 per second.
Yup. But the caption on the screen at the very end says something like 640 a minute. I think it should be 6040... That was my confusion. The two guns were Mk 1 and 2 and the 100 per second Mk. 2 was really amazing!

Yeah, very cool build!!!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Got my son a belt fed fifty clone nerf for Christmas one year . We would heist all the sofa and live seat cushions and pillows and make a fighting position .
Pourin some nerf love done the hall . Man awesome times .

Cheers,

Sirhr

There's smaller miniguns that will reach 10,000 RPM, but I would imagine that speed would be a nightmare for the de-linker to handle so 3,000-6,000 is pretty much the sweet spot.

There's smaller miniguns that will reach 10,000 RPM, but I would imagine that speed would be a nightmare for the de-linker to handle so 3,000-6,000 is pretty much the sweet spot.

We had a couple of them in the vault when I was at GD. The 5.56 ran at 10k per minute.

The materials handling, as you point out, at that fire rate is impressive!

Cheers, Sirhr