• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nesika Model K 6.5 Creedmoor Value Question

HaysKSFirefighter

Highly trained boo boo fixer
Minuteman
Jan 21, 2012
Wichita, KS
Good evening folks, I'm pulling together some items to post for sale as my wife is getting laid off at the end of the month and one of the rifles I'm thinking about letting go I'm having a hard time pricing. It's a Nesika Model K built by Matt Hoch from GAP from years ago when he worked there. I bought it many years ago from him as a rifle for my wife but it was a bit too long and heavy for her so we went with a different setup. It's bare and ready for a paint/coating job. It's the most accurate rifle I've got but we only put about 50 rounds down it and it's been sitting in the safe since. McMillan stock, Bartlein barrel chambered in 6.5 creed, M5 comp bottom metal, no trigger in it now. I can get more pics if it would help. Just looking to gauge what it might be worth since I know there's some Nesika fans on here.

I've lost the pictures I had of most the targets but was able to find one. Never came up with any custom rounds for it but it really liked the 147 Hornady I put in it, the accuracy of the gun is better than what I could do as a shooter that's for sure.

Attachments

• IMG_3969.jpeg
    IMG_3969.jpeg
    295.3 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_3970.jpeg
    IMG_3970.jpeg
    359.4 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_3971.jpeg
    IMG_3971.jpeg
    310.6 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_3972.jpeg
    IMG_3972.jpeg