• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nesika Sporter or something else for $2700

snipe10

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 10, 2010
Colorado
I also posted this under Hunting and Fishing but haven't received any responses so I thought I'd try here.

Looking for a new 308 lighter weight hunting rifle and have been checking out Neiska rifles. Anyone have any experience with these? Also not sure what the difference between these and Dakota's are, besides price, although the Dakota 97 is about the same. They use a B&C stock which some have bashed on a $2700 rifle but the action and Douglas barrel and accuracy are supposed to be good.

I've had Coopers and Hill Country Rifles which are both nice (especially the Hill Country) but was wanting to try something different. This happens every fall!

Thanks in advance for any help.

I also posted this under Hunting and Fishing but haven't received any responses so I thought I'd try here.

Looking for a new 308 lighter weight hunting rifle and have been checking out Neiska rifles. Anyone have any experience with these? Also not sure what the difference between these and Dakota's are, besides price, although the Dakota 97 is about the same. They use a B&C stock which some have bashed on a $2700 rifle but the action and Douglas barrel and accuracy are supposed to be good.

I've had Coopers and Hill Country Rifles which are both nice (especially the Hill Country) but was wanting to try something different. This happens every fall!

Thanks in advance for any help.

Sounds like you've been around the semi custom rifle world.

I'd say it's time you had the best of the best custom in a awesome chambering built up. loose the 308 and build a 6.5 Saum. Believe me it has about the best balance of ballistics, recoil and barrel life there is. There's not much a 140 grainer with a BC of .62 going 3100 fps won't do and do well.

GA precision might have just what you need.

Having worked for them (production manager for 3 years) built them, serviced, etc....

I'd look for another option on the sorter side of the house.

call me if you want the details. 6054908241.

c.