• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nesika still going?

Rec1er

Private
Minuteman
Feb 8, 2019
Anyone know if Nesika are still running? , emails bounce back , I think they belonged to Remington :oops: and we know there`s been problems there .

TIA

Reactions: rusell7
They had been doing the custom shop work for Remington. Haven't ben in their shop in a while. Going back their next month and will have to stop by and find out.

Reactions: Rec1er
Would be interesting to know , they made some very good rifles and actions.

Glenn Harrison was one of the Owners or Owner. Cannot remember exactly. Nesika I believe is done. Dakota/Remington made a deal and don't quote me on this but sounds like Rem. wasn't holding up they're end of the deal to some extent.

Glenn moved on....

Glenn started up Defiance Machine. I'd give a call over to Defiance and talk to them.

Iirc Jim Borden was involved with the action design and he is still making some of the finest actions out there. Most are a bit on the “tight” side due to Jim’s focus on benchrest shooting.
They make up into some super accurate rifles.