• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Netflix "Barbarians"

So is it good?
It's come up in my suggested a few times but I haven't seen it yet. The English dub sounds absolutely horrendous, though, 'cause... An ancient Germanic warrior should not sound like he's from the USA. That's all. If I watch it, it'll be in German with subtitles if they have it available.

Reactions: Kamerad
In the political climate of 2020, I’m shocked. Germans putting aside inter-tribal differences to push back against the Empire? Uniting based on blood?
Someone at Netflix has been skipping their Intersectionality training.

I don’t have Netflix, canceled when I heard Obama was making money from it.

I support Bezos now.
I cancelled Netflix a while back. This past week, they’ve been emailing me offering a free year subscription. Too late, Pedoflix, I spent my money on a P30L V1.

Reactions: E-Tool
It’s a good show that’s worth the 6 episodes. Wife and I burned through it the other night. The English dub is horrible so just watch it in German...you uncultured swine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: adubeau
It’s a good show that’s worth the 6 episodes. Wife and I burned through it the other night. The English dub is horrible so just watch it in German...you uncultured swine 😂
Okay, so it wasn't just me. I thought my internet was jacked up so I kept refreshing. It was painful to watch but the storyline was decent.

Reactions: M8541Reaper
With the voices over its hard to watch for more then a few shows. It is a decent series though