• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Netflix Waco Documentary

GreenGO Juan

Standing on the edge of forever.
Minuteman
May 27, 2021
Milky Way Galaxy
Remember that one time a pedophile who though he was the second coming of Jesus Christ collected a bunch of illegal weapons and brought the apocalypse onto his home and followers. Netflix did a pretty good documentary on it.

Check it out.

made by leftists for leftists let them watch that crap .
It has a lot of claimed never released video.

Identifies the informant they had working with in the compound.

Interviews many involved

Its actually fairly neutral.

Lot of information never released to the public

Its actually pretty good.

Next everyone is to believe the Murrah Federal building was destroyed with a truck load of fertilizer 🤣🤣🤣
I don't follow your direction?

Think it was ammonium nitrate/nitromethane mixture. He actually went around to drag tracks and bought a bunch of nitromethane. So no, not “just fertilizer”.

Unless you have some other aluminum foil hat conspiracy.

I don't follow your direction?

Think it was ammonium nitrate/nitromethane mixture. He actually went around to drag tracks and bought a bunch of nitromethane. So no, not “just fertilizer”.

Unless you have some other aluminum foil hat conspiracy.
Even a bomb made with the same components five times that size couldnt have done the amount of structural damage that was caused.

I’m going to go out on a limb on this one and say, without even watching this nonsense, that the “documentary” is the exact opposite of the truth
talks about the mail man that was one of the branch dividiens that tipped off those inside, when the news van, who flimed the shoot out, asked for directions, before the raid. Confirmed by the informant inside.

Its the truth… never told

Released the ir helo footage.
image.jpg

Interviews of survivors and their opinions
image.jpg

interviews one of the agents on the roof, who entered the building… thats him with the red tape on his helmet.
image.jpg

talks about the mail man that was one of the branch dividiens that tipped off those inside, when the news van, who flimed the shoot out, asked for directions, before the raid. Confirmed by the informant inside.

Its the truth… never told
Look man, if you want to ignore all of the evidence/other people’s interviews over all the years and just believe a Netflix film that’s fine. Keep believing the people that have been proven to be liars all you want

Look man, if you want to ignore all of the evidence/other people’s interviews over all the years and just believe a Netflix film that’s fine. Keep believing the people that have been proven to be liars all you want

Awe…

Boo hoo

What makes you qualified to make that statement?
Not my opinion or a statement pulled from ass like a netflix video trying to hide and cover up the facts.
That statement has been corroborated by multiple explosives and demolition experts and its old news to anyone that really wanted to know what really happened.

Tell ya what. You spend a few weeks reading and watching articles and videos of dissenting opinions and maybe I’ll watch this.

Reactions: Bullfrog08
Do your own fucking leg work, i have no need or desire to prove shit to you.
Because you got… nothing.

I know it.

Just reeeeee
Tell ya what. You spend a few weeks reading and watching articles and videos of dissenting opinions and maybe I’ll watch this.
its actually fairly neutral. Shows the opinion on both sides. Mistakes on both sides

I have done a lot of research on Waco and in my opinion this is one of the best pieces I’ve ever seen on. I even learned a lot of things on this I’ve never heard before.

It is worth the watch.

If this video reinforced the opinion in your first post then it’s not even close to “fairly neutral”

But people inside the compound admit to Koresh fucking kids... so there is some truth there.

I know its hard when your pre conceived beliefs are challanged.

Yeah, there was someone else several years ago that said some of the same things. Turns out it was some fabricated bullshit. All of the same establishment arguments getting rehashed without tackling any legit dissenting opinions will not get my attention

Did they save her by killing all the others?
No, she was released through hostage negotiations. Try watching the documentary.

The ones that died are the ones who refused to come out. Sadly they were brain washed by a religious nutter.

Yeah, there was someone else several years ago that said some of the same things. Turns out it was some fabricated bullshit. All of the same establishment arguments getting rehashed without tackling any legit dissenting opinions will not get my attention
So where's your "legit proof". The confession from the survivor not enough for you.

floor is yours show your evidence.

made by leftists for leftists let them watch that crap .
I agree with you. God damn Netflix is leftist as hell.
Watched Night Agent on there. The President is a woman, Chief of Staff is a woman. The FBI agent Peter is a dumb SOB that plays second fiddle to another woman, a civilian who scrutinizes every move he makes. They even thow some Trump supporters in there, who Peter calls conspiracy theorist.
You can guess why I am watching this show.

So where's your "legit proof". The confession from the survivor not enough for you.

floor is yours show your evidence.

Where is you evidence that it is all true?

You watched a scripted show on Netflicks with information released by the killers, yea ok. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Darayavaus
No doubt Netflix puts out some crap, I can't watch most of the shows.

But this and the piece they did on Robert Kennedy were pretty good.
Where is you evidence that it is all true?

You watched a scripted show on Netflicks with information released by the killers, yea ok. :ROFLMAO:
By the killers, you mean the Religious nutters inside the compound?

He doesn't get paid to do that. Only to push deep state propaganda and claim his agency's previous actions are all justified, while pretending to, at times disagree with them.

But for real, of all the glowjoggers on this site, dick roots is by far my favorite.

No doubt Netflix puts out some crap, I can't watch most of the shows.

But this and the piece they did on Robert Kennedy were pretty good.

By the killers, you mean the Religious nutters inside the compound?
No the ATF killers. Funny you call them nutters because you have been programmed to hate what you do not understand.

Did your Netflix human cartoon show mention this.

"Journalist Darcey Steinke, who covered the standoff for SPIN as it was happening, later told the magazine she felt the government was to
blame for how things went down. “I think it was the government’s fault… Koresh jogged everyday at the same time on the same route [before the siege]. And so if they wanted to take him, they could have just pulled up in a police car and arrested him,” she said."

Reactions: Bender
No the ATF killers. Funny you call them nutters because you have been programmed to hate what you do not understand.

"Journalist Darcey Steinke, who covered the standoff for SPIN as it was happening, later told the magazine she felt the government was to
blame for how things went down. “I think it was the government’s fault… Koresh jogged everyday at the same time on the same route [before the siege]. And so if they wanted to take him, they could have just pulled up in a police car and arrested him,” she said."
By ATF Killers you mean the cult members who shot and killed 4 federal agents, then died in a fire.

No I call them nutters because they are fucking crazy.

He doesn't get paid to do that. Only to push deep state propaganda and claim his agency's previous actions are all justified, while pretending to, at times disagree with them.

But for real, of all the glowjoggers on this site, dick roots is by far my favorite.
Which Agency do I work for?

and where are these pay checks you seem to think I receive. Would you like to see my tax returns?

@GreenGO Juan

Seems you missed my question

I guess it is possible that the FBI and ATF who were watching the compound did not know that Koresh jogged every day, I mean just the other
day the FBI could not get the hotel room number correct on a training exercise.

So yea you go believing all that girl.

But people inside the compound admit to Koresh fucking kids... so there is some truth there.

I know its hard when your pre conceived beliefs are challanged.
No one here is disputing that he was a sick dimented pedophile peace of shit.
Hell we have a sick dimented pedophile piece of shit from a rigged election intentionally destroying our country as fast as he can to fullfill promises made for payments to him and his fucked up family.
I am more concerned about that at the moment than what happened in Waco.
I lived in Tulsa when the shit happened and it didnt really add up then nor does the
narrative still being pushed now.

@GreenGO Juan

Seems you missed my question

I guess it is possible that the FBI and ATF who were watching the compound did not know that Koresh jogged every day, I mean just the other
day the FBI could not get the hotel room number correct on a training exercise.

So yea you go believing all that girl.
They were after the fire arms inside the compound, which were confirmed by an informant working inside the compound.
Arresting him on the out side would not have granted them access to the Building and the guns they were after.

Is that the best you got to ignore the physical abuse confession from one of the children that survived... Have you actually watched the documentary? Do that and get back to me.

Because if you actually watch it, you will know they were tipped off the raid was about to happen and one of the reasons it failed as the compound was ready for the.The mistake was not calling of the raid when the element of surprise was lost. This is actually admitted by one of the agents.

you should really check it out... its really good.

Which Agency do I work for?

and where are these pay checks you seem to think I receive. Would you like to see my tax returns?
Not sure, but you’ve posted a Netflix creation as gospel, and championed it. That suggests either a leftist or a statist enforcer for the regime. Why don’t you tell us who you work for?

Reactions: BCP
Don't know and don't care, but I'd hate to think you were a boot licking retard for free.

So what was your reason for making this thread?
You sound like a buttlicker with all the other ree fags that anyone who doesn’t wear a tinfoil and dis agree with your diatribe is a fed.

I posted it if people were unaware, to check it out.

if you don’t wanna watch it, go back to putting your fingers in your ears and yelling like a fucking child