• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Never Bring A Republican to a Street Fight

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

By Jay Valentine

Street fighting is different from just showing up.
There is the movie cliché about never bringing a knife to a gunfight; nothing quite makes the case more than never bringing a Republican to a street fight.
We have one party in America that openly wants to fundamentally change our entire form of government into a one-party totalitarian state. They plan to add several states to gain permanent control of the Senate. They pitched adding enough justices to the Supreme Court to change it into a leftist legislative body of last resort. They said the filibuster was toast.
If this is what these people want to do, and they said it, who among us thinks they plan to play by the rules when counting votes? Is there anyone on the planet who doubts that when a Democratic state government in a critical electoral state stops counting votes when their party’s opponent is ahead will open the morning discovering thousands of “found” votes?
What is so galling about this vote fraud is how completely transparent these Democrat state governments are about it. You can bet they are laughing while saying “…well, it worked, didn’t it?”
The RINO Chris Christie, who recommended Chris Wray to President Trump for the FBI, says we should just wait and let the process work it out. That is what RINOs do.
We are now reaping the crop of 50 years of acquiescence by the Republicans.
Texas Democrat Lyndon B. Johnson, running behind in his Senate race “found” boxes of new votes. There were just enough to get him over the hump, not too many, and his friends jokingly called him “Landslide Lyndon.”
There was the Chicago vote for John F. Kennedy. Just enough. The found votes for Al Franken, just enough. It goes on and on.
What do the Republicans do? Acquiesce. Tell people to be calm. Follow the process. Show up at a gunfight with a lawyer.
So here we are. Trump was leading in several states and then they stopped counting. You know the story.
The real story is how this has gone on for generations and the result is always the same. The Republican candidate, who likely won, is out.
Then the Republicans, in the House or Senate, welcome their new “colleague” and promise to work across the aisle. Bipartisanship. Let’s be pals.
This will continue until it doesn’t.
The Democrats appoint attorneys general who protect their CEO better than the Secret Service.
225006_5_.png

Republicans appoint limp rags like Jeff Sessions and now William Barr, who are either insipid, spineless characters or inside-the-Beltway types who go to church with the people they are afraid to prosecute.
At Barr’s confirmation hearing, he introduced several members of his lovely family -- each of whom was a present or former attorney for a government agency. Any questions?
We cannot have two parties where one plays by rules and the other does not have to. That is not a two-party state, it is a one-party state with the dominant party allowing a certain amount of latitude, but not too much.
Okay, I know. The entire media, academia, RINO Republicans, much of the court system will cover up any wrongdoing from the Democrats and magnify any transgression of their opponents.
We know the drill. It is no secret.
In this election cycle it became obvious to the most dull, pearl-clutching Republican that Fox News is the new CNN, Chris Wallace is not a fair guy, the nonpartisan debate commission is highly partisan, any close election that counts will be fraught with fraud -- and not from the Republicans.
The new reality is the obvious partisanship of Big Tech, media, social media all covering up the Biden family payoffs through outright censorship. Everyone can see it -- there is no denying it. Finally.
Overwhelming odds. Let’s just acquiesce. Let’s quit.
Well, maybe it is time to street fight.
Want to know how?
Follow Trump, he is a street fighter showing how to do it. Fight it out, every day, every transaction, never give an inch.
Trump fights for inches, with tweets, maybe punching down, the result is that the miles seem to take care of themselves.
Traditional Republicans give inches and claim to fight for miles. They gain neither.
Follow Trump.
Hopefully in a second term he will clean out the Justice Department down to the janitor. He will take the partisan intelligence community apart person by person. Wray will be gone and exposed.
Whatever happens in this preposterous vote counting episode, in the end, Trump created a generation of street fighters and we are not going to acquiesce anymore.
Win or get screwed, Trump is not going away, and neither are we.

You’re right. We aren’t going away. But you’re also wrong. No in will do fuck all shit. Trump will leave office. Our taxes will rape us. New states will be added and it will be all dem control from here on out. Street fight? What fucking street fight? Who is infighting anything? With litigation? Arbitration? Across the isle? With hearings and suits? Kitted up with a battle rifle? Nothing will change these results and the social experiment that was the United States is over as we are beyond the great divide. I’m sitting here eating pizza in a tank top drinking a beer. Many of y’all are doing the same. I’ll call my congressmen tomorrow and the day after and the day after that. Won’t change shit.

Aside from posting angry rants on Internet gun forums, and talking a big, tough game....what are you guys *actually* going to do?

Aside from posting angry rants on Internet gun forums, and talking a big, tough game....what are you guys *actually* going to do?

The last I checked, nobody is "talking tough" here... There are 3 major threads running. Two are helping to gather evidence of wrongdoing, and the third is the link to a major petition. There is no "tough talk" as such discussions do not produce results and the general forum body frowns upon such topics anyway.

Most, if not all Democrats, have more skeletons in their closets than the fucking Catacombs of Paris... We can pitch them against each other and sow paranoia, distrust, and open animosity amongst themselves.

Cancel culture works both ways.
Cancel culture shit only works on Republicans because we have morals....

The left, by and large, is amoral, they are, as Andrew Wilkow says, the group of "the history of now, forget tomorrow." When it comes to their own, they could give less than zero fucks about what happened in the past, and give equal fucks as to how their emotionally-driven decisions will effect the future.

Remember those sexual assault/fingering allegations against Biden?

Yeah. Me neither.

Nice try. Like anyone with half a brain is going to say openly in the internet what they are planning to do.... like bring molotov cocktails, bricks, gas masks, and leaf blowers to peaceful protests.

We wouldn't want to draw the attention of law enforcement and risk arrest.

Who do you think we are, commies/Antifa mobs?

Oh wait... they do that shit, and they don't really face reprocussions because the powers that be are supporting them.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
The last I checked, nobody is "talking tough" here... There are 3 major threads running. Two are helping to gather evidence of wrongdoing, and the third is the link to a major petition. There is no "tough talk" as such discussions do not produce results and the general forum body frowns upon such topics anyway.

No one is doing shit. Anyone that writes their congressman to tell them they are unhappy is wasting their time.

Still waiting for anyone here who is talking a big game, actually, to tell us what they are going to do? I see a lot of tough-talking big-mouth people talking crap...

I am 99.99% sure that none of them will do anything about it, you know, other than talk a big game on "Snipers Hide" Internet forum, under the cover of anonymity, of course.

I mock you. I laugh at you.

Still waiting for anyone here who is talking a big game, actually, to tell us what they are going to do? I see a lot of tough-talking big-mouth people talking crap...

I am 99.99% sure that none of them will do anything about it, you know, other than talk a big game on "Snipers Hide" Internet forum, under the cover of anonymity, of course.

6249847A-8964-4480-A1ED-B36A73C14E56.jpeg

This smells like..... A fat chick wearing go fasters taking a knee to BLM.

Anyone else remember that picture from earlier this year?

How about you and I meet, since you dont want me telling you what Ill do?

Be sure to bring your Shareblue pals and a jacket. Meeting may be at night.

Reactions: JuniperEyes

Lol...

e9d.jpg

Knock your fucking shit off, or you'll find your ass back on ARF.com...

"..tell us what they are going to do?"

THEY

Idk even what to say lol...

Its like trying hard to look like ya aint trying hard...

Easy there Goebbles.

Hey guy, shut the fuck up.

It’s a glorious day when you figure out none of this matters. I’m sure there are those that have planned accordingly but in the end none of this political shit matters. Free men aren’t ruled, the sooner you figure that out the happier you will be. Personally, I only obey two things, first is my God and my savior and second is the Constitution. If it ain’t in the good book or in the Constitution then I’m not following it and truthfully even if it is, you have a choice.

Most of us are going to go on about our daily lives because we are producers, for the most part, we obey the laws, but there is a line drawn, it’s just everyone has a different line. Most of us have too much to lose but I suspect that one day there will be a line crossed when people are offered little choice, you don’t want to awaken the giant, even tho it seems some like to poke at it and that might be a bad day when it decides to lash out. It’s human nature for people to respond once they are pushed too far. People are lucky that conservatives are so reserved to be honest.

Aside from that we will decide to work within the law until that is exhausted. So for now, it’s lawsuits, recounts, protests and writing your reps and so on. Will it change anything? Doubt it but you got to try. As I always say you will know when it’s time, trust me. I just hope people ban together because I am frustrated just like most here. People aren’t banding together to make a difference. This site has a lot of reach, use it for good. Find out who lives where, meet, train, have fun, go together to see your rep in person. You’d be surprised as to what you can do when you work together. Our problem is most people don’t want to work, they just like to bitch. @Vamike9 and some people in VA did a tremendous job leading the charge when their gov was going hard to take guns. So far he hasn't been super successful I don’t think. Start there. Run for office. Become local leaders. If enough people get in the right positions, the good will push out the bad. Now is not the time to be pushing for anything crazy. Tend to what you can tend to. Personally, I believe in a higher power that has a plan, even if I don’t know what it is. Im sure others will chime in. I’m just as frustrated as you are but we got to work together.

PS This cheating BS works both ways. So if that’s how the Dems want to play it they might be in for a rude awakening. Two can play that game. They’ve already destroyed the sanctity of the vote so it could be open season.

Last edited:
It’s a glorious day when you figure out none of this matters. I’m sure there are those that have planned accordingly but in the end none of this political shit matters. Free men aren’t ruled, the sooner you figure that out the happier you will be. Personally, I only obey two things, first is my God and my savior and second is the Constitution. If it ain’t in the good book or in the Constitution then I’m not following it and truthfully even if it is, you have a choice.

Most of us are going to go on about our daily lives because we are producers, for the most part, we obey the laws, but there is a line drawn, it’s just everyone has a different line. Most of us have too much to lose but I suspect that one day there will be a line crossed when people are offered little choice, you don’t want to awaken the giant, even tho it seems some like to poke at it and that might be a bad day when it decides to lash out. It’s human nature for people to respond once they are pushed too far. People are lucky that conservatives are so reserved to be honest.

Aside from that we will decide to work within the law until that is exhausted. So for now, it’s lawsuits, recounts, protests and writing your reps and so on. Will it change anything? Doubt it but you got to try. As I always say you will know when it’s time, trust me. I just hope people ban together because I am frustrated just like most here. People aren’t banding together to make a difference. This site has a lot of reach, use it for good. Find out who lives where, meet, train, have fun, go together to see your rep in person. You’d be surprised as to what you can do when you work together. Our problem is most people don’t want to work, they just like to bitch. @Vamike and some people in VA did a tremendous job leading the charge when their gov was going hard to take guns. So far he hasn't been super successful I don’t think. Start there. Run for office. Become local leaders. If enough people get in the right positions, the good will push out the bad. Now is not the time to be pushing for anything crazy. Tend to what you can tend to. Personally, I believe in a higher power that has a plan, even if I don’t know what it is. Im sure others will chime in. I’m just as frustrated as you are but we got to work together.

PS This cheating BS works both ways. So if that’s how the Dems want to play it they might be in for a rude awakening. Two can play that game. They’ve already destroyed the sanctity of the vote so it could be open season.

400 years enslaved, people nearly extinct before being restored as one of the most feared country’s on the planet...it took a lot to get their attention, and a long time.

I’m not Jewish, but I believe as you sir...

Interesting anecdote in CS Lewis fictional “The Screwtape Letters”. Christians are not really dangerous in the peaks... easily distracted, easily manipulated, easily given into to vices and conformity... no they are most dangerous in the troughs and valleys... it is then they may indeed give up hope and be collected by the darkness, but it also then they are most likely, should they reach dispare and choose to obey, they fight on... at that time.. they are dangerous..warriors with resolve, focus, nothing to lose on the world.

paraphrased...

We will see... I believe e there is a plan, maybe soaking generations...

yet, I can’t deny my Thomas Payne side... truly...”..If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.”

Remember when a republican kid killed a felon, a pedo, and blew another felon’s arm off? That was awesome.

400 years enslaved, people nearly extinct before being restored as one of the most feared country’s on the planet...it took a lot to get their attention, and a long time.

I’m not Jewish, but I believe as you sir...

Interesting anecdote in CS Lewis fictional “The Screwtape Letters”. Christians are not really dangerous in the peaks... easily distracted, easily manipulated, easily given into to vices and conformity... no they are most dangerous in the troughs and valleys... it is then they may indeed give up hope and be collected by the darkness, but it also then they are most likely, should they reach dispare and choose to obey, they fight on... at that time.. they are dangerous..warriors with resolve, focus, nothing to lose on the world.

paraphrased...

We will see... I believe e there is a plan, maybe soaking generations...

yet, I can’t deny my Thomas Payne side... truly...”..If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.”

Right there with you. I’m conflicted because like a lot here my family has fought for this country in some regard since before it began. In fact, the blood of WA runs through these veins, even people that came on earlier than that. I come from a long line of warriors and I’m not used to standing down. So, it’s very hard for me to determine when it’s time to sit vs time to stand. However, imo it’s not now. I know it’s hard but this isn’t the time. You’ll know without a shadow of a doubt. If their so called Trump support list they want to go after ever becomes reality then it might be close to that time. If it makes it’s way to your doorstep then it’s clearly time but by then it might be too late. I believe it’s all going to be fine. Seriously. Enjoy life. Meet people, train, have fun, meet your reps together in person. Get politically active whatever that looks like. Some political people here want to post a how to be politically active for dummies thread, that might be helpful! Let’s get busy. If we allow it to get to 1940’s Germany then there isn’t anyone coming to save us.

Right there with you. I’m conflicted because like a lot here my family has fought for this country in some regard since before it began. In fact, the blood of WA runs through these veins, even people that came on earlier than that. I come from a long line of warriors and I’m not used to standing down. So, it’s very hard for me to determine when it’s time to sit vs time to stand. However, imo it’s not now. I know it’s hard but this isn’t the time. You’ll know without a shadow of a doubt. If their so called Trump support list they want to go after ever becomes reality then it might be close to that time. If it makes it’s way to your doorstep then it’s clearly time but by then it might be too late. I believe it’s all going to be fine. Seriously. Enjoy life. Meet people, train, have fun, meet your reps together in person. Get politically active whatever that looks like. Some political people here want to post a how to be politically active for dummies thread, that might be helpful! Let’s get busy. If we allow it to get to 1940’s Germany then there isn’t anyone coming to save us.

"It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees."

Emiliano Zapata

"Buy more ammo."

Army Jerry.

"Poster of What ya gonnado." and the Danish Cuck, shut the fuck up and go back to mommy's basement."

Maggot

Reactions: SilentStalkr