• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Never let a 15yo girl beat you

Outsydlooknin75

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 11, 2009
DulUth Jawja
guns011.jpg

guns014.jpg

guns016.jpg

guns017.jpg

Re: Never let a 15yo girl beat you

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYshooter338$</div><div class="ubbcode-body">so whats the story behind this? lose a bet? </div></div>

Yeah I lost a bet, I bet that I would outshoot the young lady that made me the shirt .... she beat me by 3 points in a match. If I would have won she would have to wear a shirt that said "Adam is my hero".

I would say the important lesson here is being skewed by age and gender. I think the proper title should be "Never underestimate your opponent".

I'd venture to guess this is your opponent's mentality (the fairer gender are slick at this): "Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance."
Sun Tzu

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just for the record, it's you're not your.
wink.gif
</div></div>

I'm assuming you are correcting the T-shirt usage and not my post?

If you're correcting my post, your correction is full of fail.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CavScout1983</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just for the record, it's you're not your.
wink.gif
</div></div>

I'm assuming you are correcting the T-shirt usage and not my post?

</div></div>

Yup. Sorry, I use the quick reply so it always looks as though I'm responding to the post above me.
smile.gif

yeah I had to wear it at the next match at our home range.

I wore it yesterday as well just for the hell of it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just for the record, it's you're not your.
wink.gif
</div></div>

Just for the record. A kid (Maser) that commonly mispells words and uses poor grammar should NOT be correcting others.

Wow! If I was still a teenager making money off of mowing lawns, I could have made a fortune off of that place!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KOAM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's just cold. Did she hustle you, or did you know she was good? </div></div>

She doesn't spend all day on the internet being a firearms and shooting expert.
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow! If I was still a teenager making money off of mowing lawns, I could of made a fortune off of that place! </div></div>

Just for the record, it should be "I could <span style="color: #FF0000">have</span> made a fortune..."

Shankster, that's priceless!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KOAM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's just cold. Did she hustle you, or did you know she was good? </div></div>

She doesn't spend all day on the internet being a firearms and shooting expert.
grin.gif
</div></div>

She gets to actually shoot all day instead, her dad owns a range and her house is less than 800yards away.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outsydlooknin75</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KOAM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's just cold. Did she hustle you, or did you know she was good? </div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">She doesn't spend all day on the internet being a firearms and shooting expert.</span>
grin.gif
</div></div>

She gets to actually shoot all day instead, her dad owns a range and her house is less than 800yards away. </div></div>

Just sayin'...