• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Never mind - was WTB Cheap R700 RH SA Stock/Chassis

gnochi

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
May 6, 2019
Orange County, CA
Edit: thank you for the replies; my fun budget for the month needed to be repurposed towards my car repair budget. Sigh, adulting.

~~~

So I ordered a nifty stock from AG Composites to go with my ARC Nucleus SA, and it looks like it’ll be 4-8 weeks until it’s done and delivered. No sweat, not a bad wait all things considered... except all I have stocks for right now is Savage and I wouldn’t want the action to feel unloved.

Does anyone have an old R700 RH SA Stock taking up space on the bench / in the closet / under the bed / in the back corner of the safe / on that section of floor SWMBO is eyeing for a new lamp that they’d be willing to let go of for cheap?

Traits:
-glass-reinforced nylon or wood, or better
-accepts a proof sendero barrel
-either accepts AICS SA mags or M5 inletted
-<$400, or I’d just get an Oryx
-weird/different/quirky is a plus

I have spare AR parts sitting around so a chassis that works with AR grips and stocks is acceptable as well, but I’m basically going for the cheapest thing I see in the next couple days, and I’d rather add to someone on the Hide’s ammo budget than go to insert-megastore-here.

Last edited:
So I ordered a nifty stock from AG Composites to go with my ARC Nucleus SA, and it looks like it’ll be 4-8 weeks until it’s done and delivered. No sweat, not a bad wait all things considered... except all I have stocks for right now is Savage and I wouldn’t want the action to feel unloved.

Does anyone have an old R700 RH SA Stock taking up space on the bench / in the closet / under the bed / in the back corner of the safe / on that section of floor SWMBO is eyeing for a new lamp that they’d be willing to let go of for cheap?

Traits:
-glass-reinforced nylon or wood, or better
-accepts a proof sendero barrel
-either accepts AICS SA mags or M5 inletted
-<$400, or I’d just get an Oryx
-weird/different/quirky is a plus

I have spare AR parts sitting around so a chassis that works with AR grips and stocks is acceptable as well, but I’m basically going for the cheapest thing I see in the next couple days, and I’d rather add to someone on the Hide’s ammo budget than go to insert-megastore-here.
Ive got a krg bravo ill ship for $300

Reactions: Olen_4504
Tempting. The aesthetics of the bravo really don’t do it for me, but that is a great price... Thank you, I’ll sleep on it. (If it sells before then, so be it.)