• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

never seen one of these

Tikkad

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 3, 2010
Abilene texas
just wanted to put a pic up from a gun i saw for sale in my local shop yesterday.

it is a mauser, but ive never seen anything quite like this, looks like a fun little set up the stock says mauser on it as well. reminds me of the Tikka Master Sporter. If anyone knows anything about these i would love to learn about it.

1328035319.png

Re: never seen one of these

2300 if i remember correctly. but he is normally pretty reasonable with me and willing to deal

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wlwaldock</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is that brass on the muzzle brake or what </div></div>

looks like the background showing through

yes it was the background. it was a quick iphone pic, the break seemed to have almost 360 degree ports.

Back in the store today and what do I see but the same sp66 I saw about a year ago!!!

Thats a Mauser SP-66 great rifle and this one has the original scope mount' very nice

price was actually 2600 with paperwork and he was going to check on the box. It was the owners personal rifle and since acquiring it he shot one group out of it took the scope off and hasn't shot it in about 10 years. Its a beautiful gun just not a great market here in a small town in west texas for such and expensive piece of machinery .