• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors New 223 Suppressor pic up

SingleShot85

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 28, 2004
Native Texican (SA)
spanishgourd.com
Well boys, I got the call today my .223 SAS can is IN and ready for me to pick up in the morning. I'll post some pics of it and all its host rifles tomarrow.

Transfer to the LLC was submitted 8-10-08 received 11-3-08\

KT

Re: Made it in just under the radar-.223 Suppressor

I think it cycles through different ones but I've seen mine up there before. The pic was from when I still had the USO SN3 Canadian model on it.

Here is my new SAS can in .223 (black) (jet can in green)
P1000583.jpg

now on my m4
P1000582.jpg

now on my ruger 10/22
P1000587.jpg

happy times

Here is my Bushmaster XM15 w/ Gemtech G5
DSC_0089.jpg

I am purchasing a stag arms in a 6.8spc and 5.56 so that they meet together absolutely correctly when I interchange uppers and lowers. I was in the army for 8 years and have been the FAI and Patrol Rifle instructor for 6 years. We deploy the Eotech 512 on our duty rifles so that all members of the pd (16 total) can use them. Another, older and more set in his ways instructor keeps insisting that with a holographic sight, we give up absolute accuracy as each shooter is individual to their reactions when they shoot. Any help or literature here that I can use to tell him that a sight is only that.. Accuracy comes in practice. A good sight will not make you accurate, proper shooting techniques will. SECOND: Any suggestions on what type of suppressor I should buy for the 6.8 as I will be hunting with it.. the.223 as well for that matter.

Keith,

your pictures are not showing up???

ETA:
Never mind, this was a post from 2008...