• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New .260

sab9259

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 19, 2011
NC
We finished up my new .260 build today.
Specs-
700 blueprinted action
Kreiger MTU profile barrel finished at 26"
MCM A-5 with Badger M-4 metal
Custom bolt knob (notice the .260 case in the bottom)
Seekins 20moa rail
Leupold MK4 6.5-20x50 with MK 4 rings
All metal finished in Armorer Black Cerakote

20120401_175302.jpg

Range report later this week

Re: New .260

Well your missing a break on the end:). That's a solid looking rifle for sure. I really like that bolt handle. I haven't see that funnel shape like that before. The .260 head in the bottom is a nice touch. What bullets are you planning to shoot?

The knob is a copy of the DD Ross knob I have on my other rifle. I debated a brake, but figured I could always add one later. I plan on running the 139 Scenar

Get some weed & feed on that lawn and start treating the clover before it takes over and chokes the grass out.

Nice rifle BTW
wink.gif

Started ordering parts for my 260 build as I really think that is the best all around caliber for the tactical competitor. Nice build now lets see some groups!

Nice looking rifle. Sniper Fill on the A5? What does it weigh as shown? What discipline are you planning to shoot? Tactical comps, F-class or just hammering steel on your own?

Looking forward to the range report. 260 is a great cartridge.

the beauty of a .260 is that it is a great long range round that doesn't need a brake. Congrats on a beautifull built.

Its a sniper fill, dont have a weight but will get one tonight on the ultra-accurate bathroom scale. I plan on banging steel and punching targets but may try my hand at a few tactical matches around

Really like that bolt knob, ive been thinking of changing my badger out for something longer & thinner. Beautiful rig bro