• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New 260RP

wnroscoe

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 12, 2006
NW Louisiana
Heading home to Texas in the AM. New 260RP with the following specs;

LA Precision LPR1 Receiver
Manners T2 Stock in Flat Black
Pillar Bedded in Devcon 10110
2 Flush Cups
1 Atlas Rail
Surgeon DBM with one five round magazine
Jewell HVR Trigger set at 2.5Lbs
Krieger Palma Contour Barrel finished at 26"
Chambered in 260RP Match
Muzzle Threaded 5/8x24 class 3A with thread cap
Metal in Flat OD Green & Flat Black KG Gun Kote

2uonvxh.jpg

23k6ihg.jpg

i3dzra.jpg

4llfzb.jpg

2r5famg.jpg

2j4udzn.jpg

v7xj4x.jpg

wi0pdv.jpg

2z59ch4.jpg

20jld7o.jpg

url]

Re: New 260RP

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: diggler44</div><div class="ubbcode-body">are you building the actions? do they accpet aw mags? </div></div>

I have them built to my specs by Glen Harrison at Defiance Machine, same guy that manufactures the Templar for GAP. I can order with an AW cut so, yes, they will accept the AW magazines if I know ahead of time.

I thought so but didn't want to say it without any real knowledge, man glen is putting out a ton of actions right now. looks great and i am sure shoots great also.

Thats pretty sweet. A picture of a the whole rig would be cool. I'd like to see how all the paint looks together

Not the whole rifle but enough to give you the idea. The flash makes the DBM look darker than it is.

bgbfrm.jpg

2lv0lsz.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hired Gun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why did you settle on Gun Kote over Cerakote? </div></div>

I dont feel that I "Settled" on anything. I've had great success with KG Gun Kote.

William- Whose Atlas rail is that? And what is the CTC distance between the mounting holes?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 19Scout77</div><div class="ubbcode-body">William- Whose Atlas rail is that? And what is the CTC distance between the mounting holes? </div></div>

The rail came from Manners on the stock. 2 1/16" between holes I believe. It looks to be the shorter Atlas Rail.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 19Scout77</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is shorter and EXACTLY what I need! </div></div>

Call Tom @ Manners, he'll hook you up.

William,

Once again.....very nice work.

Sleeper, that's a great looking rifle.

Sweet!!!
Thanks Roscoe! I'll get you my FFL info and you can send it out to me!:)

Detail on this thing is just killer William. How is your new line of receivers working out for you?

Kelly

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kbrady</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Detail on this thing is just killer William. How is your new line of receivers working out for you?

Kelly </div></div>

Thanks for the kind words. The receivers are doing fine.

Good to hear! I like the features on that receiver. I see this is a LPR1 receiver, just curious as to if you have other models or lines of receivers and what they are.

Kelly

I also have a single shot BR/Live Varmint Receiver but as far as repeaters go, this is it. I may come out with a direct drop in 700 clone for the AI Chassis guys but nothing etched in stone as of yet.

The LPR1 has all the bells and whistles so I'll run it for a while.

That's the look I was shooting for when I had the black stock in our early conversations. Came out as cool I thought it would. Glad I went with something else now. You would've had twins shipping out this week! Just a good clean look. Your customer has to be floored.
Can't wait to see my new stick. Terry ever get the bolt back to you? Wife/kids are at the beach all week...ready to hit the range, bro!!

Yeah good thing you don't have a full picture or else I would never leave this page. My next build I know who I am calling.

Damn this rifle is a masterpiece,i dont think i could shoot it,its too pretty William.Damn!