• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New 300 PRC Hunt Rifle

reel48

Banhammer
Banned !
Minuteman
Jan 8, 2022
NE
Commissioned this custom-built rifle a year ago. She's finally here!! Had it built by Spartan Precision Rifles in 300 PRC caliber. Build out is McMillan Game Warden stock with KMW Loggerhead cheek piece, Defiance (Ruckus) GA Hunter cut receiver, Bartlein #4 contour progressive twist barrel with final 1:9 twist, Geissele trigger, MBM Lil Beast brake, and topped off with a ZCO 4-20X50 glass.

Attachments

• DSC631.JPG
    DSC631.JPG
    143.1 KB · Views: 182
Commissioned this custom-built rifle a year ago. She's finally here!! Had it built by Spartan Precision Rifles in 300 PRC caliber. Build out is McMillan Game Warden stock with KMW Loggerhead cheek piece, Defiance (Ruckus) GA Hunter cut receiver, Bartlein #4 contour progressive twist barrel with final 1:9 twist, Geissele trigger, MBM Lil Beast brake, and topped off with a ZCO 4-20X50 glass.

This is what happens when you throw a bunch of cheap ass parts together 😏

Jokes aside, really, really nice rig. Have you had it in a scale yet?

Very nice! If I ever hit the lottery, that would be the build. With my TBAC Ultra 5 on the front, it would share the pillow next to me.

Nice job on the build. Now let’s see some groups. What does it weigh?

Weight is at 12 lbs. However, scope and rings weigh 38 oz's. and with lighter scope I feel one could get the total weight down to somewhere a bit under 11 lbs.

Reactions: Surly
Weight is at 12 lbs. However, scope and rings weigh 38 oz's. and with lighter scope I feel one could get the total weight down to somewhere a bit under 11 lbs.
didn't think we'd get an answer to weight considering the OP is banned

Reactions: spife7980
Alas, it's the ammunition thing. I have primers, powder, and bullets, but no brass. I've even been trying to buy loaded ammunition for it, but to no avail. In the meantime, I've been shooting the snot out of the 260 target rifle. I have preverbal tons of components to keep reloading for the 260 as well as the 300 Win. Mag. target rifle. Hope to have some 300 PRC ammunition before too long and will see how she does on the drill dots target. Total weight is 12 lbs.

Reactions: Surly