• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos New 300WM

Re: New 300WM

Looks nice! How does it shoot? I've got that same stock minus the adjustable pieces, how do you like it?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eevilweevil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks nice! How does it shoot? I've got that same stock minus the adjustable pieces, how do you like it? </div></div>

Thank you sir
smile.gif
So far so good. Most of the shooting with it has been doing ladders with different powders and trying to perfect putting HBN on the bullets (in fact, I'm taking a bunch of crap from my buddies because I seem to be fixated on load development for my rifles lately). Between the brake and the heft recoil is minimal. I guess the only thing I can conclusively say about how it shoots at this point is that I found a load that yields less than a 1/2" of vertical at around 700 yards.

i'm thinking of going from Rem 700 338 LM to this rifle... interested in your reports after load development.

nice looking 300wm. i got a savage too. just got a millett scope on it. started sighting it in today. im on a job in chino valley. wanna go shooting? email me. [email protected]