• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New 308 by STR (Photos Added)

71cars

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 11, 2010
Valencia, CA
I just wanted to take a moment and give a shout out about my new 308 which I had built by Suarez Tactical Rifles in Florida. This is the second rifle I have had them build for me this year and I cannot say enough about the service I receive from them. The prices are reasonable, the components are all top of the line and the finished product to me is perfect. The rifle took five weeks to receive once ordered. My best effort with the rifle so far is a three shot group at .077 at 100 yards, a five shot at .213" at 100 yards and a five shot 3” or 1/2 MOA group at 600 yards. All using FGMM 168. I would without hesitation strongly recommend Suarez Tactical Rifles. The owners name is Ozzie Suarez and there contact number is 305-898-0163. There web site is www.suareztacticalrifles.com I hope someone finds this helpful.

Specs as follows:
.308 Win
AI 2.0
23" Bartlein M24 Contour 1 in 11.25 twist
Little Bastard Brake
Stiller Tac 30 Action
Jewell Trigger
Nightforce NSX 5.5-22 Zero Stop NPR2
Paint by Manners

Respectfully, Jay Julien

IMG_3443.jpg

IMG_3449.jpg

IMG_3445.jpg

1207001647.jpg

1203001636.jpg

This is the group at 600 yards.

1207001545.jpg

Re: New 308 by STR

Yeah Mark and I cant thank you enough for coming through for me with that barrel. I am having issues loading the photos from Photo Bucket. Good Times!

Damn, that is one nice house! The rifle isn't too shabby either.
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bacarrat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn, that is one nice house! The rifle isn't too shabby either.
laugh.gif
</div></div>

Exactly what I was thinking!

For Mr Anal to say his rifle is perfect is a statement to be taken to it's fullest extent. I live next door to this guy. If ain't perfect he........ well let's just say gets a little uptight. Just look at his backyard not to mention his wife, kids, front yard, cars blah blah blah. Well Mr Anal my STR is coming so take that! I never should have introduced you to Ozzie cuz then only I would have the perfect rifle.
smile.gif
in all seriousness I've shot this rifle myself and it is a piece of art. Great job Ozzie! Can't wait for mine!

Nice looking rifle and backyard. Manner's does an awesome job
on those stock skins I need to send mine in also.

Re: New 308 by STR (Photos Added)

It weighs in at 17 lbs all in with Nightforce scope and Harris Bipod.

may I ask why you are bumping this thread "TTT"?

are you advertising or something?

nice rifle though.

Thanks for the report. Been kicking around the idea of having them build me a new stick.

Yea, Ozzie is nothing but a great guy! He built two for me, couldn't be happier.

I think my surgeon was there with yours...

Dan, I am just trying to help the builder, STR build his reputation.

oh no worries... It looks like a great rifle.

I checked out his site. Seems like some quality work!

308WIN MAG???
308WIN or 300WINMAG