• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New .338 Lapua build

SurgicalPrecision

Private
Minuteman
Aug 17, 2011
West Virginia
www.youtube.com
Hey I'm new here, thought I'd stop in and introduce myself and my newest build. It's built on a Surgeon XL repeater action with a 30" Pac Nor 1-9" twist barrel, Manners T4 stock, Warped Consulting muzzle brake, Jewell trigger, and a US Optics SN-3 3.8-22X44, 1/10th mil EREK, 35 mm tube, GAP mil scale reticle. I'll try to attach some pics but since I'm new to the forum I may not figure it out first time. Oh and sorry for the low res pics. Check out my vids if you really want a better look at it.
0814111755.jpg
0813112356a.jpg
0813112210a.jpg

Re: New .338 Lapua build

I recognize that rifle. oh right, you did most of the fitting yourself. cool deal. Not sure it's the place to start out the vids drinking a beer though (not bashing, just a pr thing). I am currently having one built with the surgeon and a t4. So how is it shooting?

Re: New .338 Lapua build

Haven't got to shoot it yet. Going to bed the action this weekend. I'll break the barrel in after the Devcon sets up and then really get to developing a load. I painted the bolt when I went through and did the touch up work. So far I'm happy with the build, but it took forever to get the barrel.