• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

new 6.5 Grendel

Bruiser_Joe

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 22, 2009
Hell
i think i'll add a geissele flat trigger and call it a day. should make a nice pig gun
5d10b2f7.jpg

Re: new 6.5 Grendel

Do the Geissele for sure, it has been the best upgrade to my 6.5 IMHO.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Moroni</div><div class="ubbcode-body">who's forend is that?
Looks great!</div></div> JD Machine. He also has a group buy going on for them, and I'm really eyeballing them for a couple builds.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">love the Grendel great cartridge
</div></div>

YES got love it. I am sure you will enjoy this rifle and caliber.

the 6.5 grendel is a great round in an AR, I love it. Nice build bro.

After the barrel, the trigger is the most important thing for accuracy in the AR platfrom IMHO. I do like the handguard.

A 6.5 is deff going to be my next build. Watched a friend shoot out to 800 and smacked the steal all day long with it. I see dead piggy's in your future.

nothing too special on the specs

alexander arms 16" stainless barrel and bolt
JD machine tubular handguard
JD machine upper and lower
SOPMOD stock
ergo grip
Vortex 1-4 razor

probably putting a gissele flat trigger in it and modifying some muzzle brake to work

I'm running the flat Geissele in my 6.5 and really like it. I was a little hesitant about how I would like the flat one, but now I'm glad I went with it.

+1 on the Gies.--have 2, need a dozen! will have to check out that forearm--looks good--have tried 14.5, 16, and 24" Grendels
---18 or 20" next--now if I could just build my own scopes I could afford a few more for the scopeless uppers!

hell Joe--that 1 is special with the Atlas and that case!!..............if I could only have 1 buttstock it would be the SOPMOD---THEY ROCK