• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

New 6.5CM Shorty Build

txaggie929

Private
Minuteman
Jan 23, 2010
With all the knowledge gathered from threads on here and some parts from some members, here's my new build. Still have to get barrel/action cerakoted, but you get the idea. These are the specs for anybody curious. Scope & mount were pulled from one of my other guns for test fitting.

Specs:

-Stiller TAC 30 A/W receiver
-Brux 1-8 barrel, Varmint profile, cut & threaded at 18" w/ MPA cowl induction brake
-Trigger Tech Special flat trigger
-XLR Carbon chassis w/ folder

Weighs in at 10.8 lbs (according to the bathroom scale) without scope/mount. Just a tad heavier than I had anticipated even with chopping the barrel that short.

Hopefully will get some time in the next few weeks to go to the range. It's too effin hot here in north Texas right now.

Attachments

• 6.5CM.jpg
    6.5CM.jpg
    383.1 KB · Views: 38
Reactions: BoilerUP