• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New 600 yd benchrest record group

I would have held a little left after the first shot.

Yeah but can he do it for another 5 groups and find a spot on the leader board and claim the title "I can shoot half MOA all day long"?

Elfster

He's shooting about a 1/10moa, I'm betting he could easily hold 1/2 all day long, Come on, we have 100's of guys on this board alone that can hold 1/2 all day long, 600 is no challenge for them at all-in fact we have a large number of guys that are shooting 1/2 at well over a thousand -you guessed it, all day long.

Yeah but can he do it for another 5 groups and find a spot on the leader board and claim the title "I can shoot half MOA all day long"?

Elfster

PM,
You surprise me here. In the guys defense, it's a record, regardless whether he can do it all day long. Beating one that has probably stood for years, I say give the man a thumbs up!

I shot 100-200-300 yard benchrest for several years. We even made special bullets just for poking paper. The man has my COMPLETE respect.

Question..for us tactical shooter with paralex lock equiped cand even stable crosshair.how a benchrest shooter without paralex on their scope not to mention scope is high magnified with so much sensitivity on cross hair

absolutely crazy group. Not to underestimate my rifle, but put it in a vice, have a machine pull the trigger with me only responsible for wind at 600yds and I couldn't do it. Benchrest or no, that is an outstanding group.

Thats a hell of a group. I did this out of the bed of my truck at 635yd with my creedmoor tac rig. Wonder what would happen with a bench and fancy rest and shit!

IMAG0215.jpg

Holy hell. I've gotten chubbies the (very) few times I've done that at 100yds. I'd probably blow out the front of my pants if I did that at 600!

PM,
You surprise me here. In the guys defense, it's a record, regardless whether he can do it all day long. Beating one that has probably stood for years, I say give the man a thumbs up!

My posts have been facetious, inane, childish and immature...exactly what you should expect on this site when presented with the impossible.

I don't know what the real figures of his accomplishment are but I have the belief that a butterfly passing gas in the right place at the wrong time would mean we would not be discussing this gentleman. For the moment of time it took to fire this group this guy must have a had a hold like steel.

In the audio clip, he sounds extremely relaxed, hardly any excitement is noticeable in his voice. I'd say his calm attitude and chill demeanor are two of the reasons he's holds that record now. This is incredible. Unlike most guys on the hide, I love paper punching groups and this stuff is uber interesting to me.