• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

New 7nn STW

vhilbun

Private
Minuteman
Feb 6, 2010
Huffman, TX
I have saved for my 1st custom rifle and now I have it. I had Robert at gradousrifles build me a 7mm STW on a Rem. 700 action, All SS, Bager Bolt Handle, 28" Broughton Barrel in 9 twst all set on a H&S tac stock. I am so happy I could sh#@. The work this man did is first class. I will take it to the range this weekend and let you all know how well it works.

Re: New 7MM STW

Easy way is go to photobucket.com, create an account, then you can upload your pics into there, get the link and post them here real easy. It sounds like a nice build, I really like and respect the 7mmSTW, enjoy and look forward to seeing the pics.

gun

She looks good, I honestly forget how long a 28" barrel looks on a normal stock, watch out somebody might get their eye poked out, he he. She should be fun, enjoy.

deadly0311 to the rescue again as the "Picture Master". Thanks bud, good job.

Nice looking rig! I've got a Sako 85 sitting at my smith right now being rebarrelled to 7mm STW.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stacey @ AINA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She looks good, I honestly forget how long a 28" barrel looks on a normal stock, watch out somebody might get their eye poked out, he he. She should be fun, enjoy.</div></div>

I know right?

Will the 180VLD's handle the speed that case can provide without blowing up?

Thats only a 28 inch barrel? It looks as long as my 32.

Very nice rig. The 7STW is a neat round.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ALMAORFE</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stacey @ AINA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She looks good, I honestly forget how long a 28" barrel looks on a normal stock, watch out somebody might get their eye poked out, he he. She should be fun, enjoy.</div></div>

I know right?

Will the 180VLD's handle the speed that case can provide without blowing up? </div></div>

having seen 140g corelocks in RUM's, I'd venture to say the VLD's are fine.

Thanks for the help with the pics. This rig is set up to shoot the 180 VLD. The Stock is a H&S PST026. I will post targets ASAP, I may need deadly0311's help but I will try.

That is basically your post count. As you post more & more on here, you rank will move up as it does in the Military.

You can change that if you want. It is under your profile which can be found under the "my stuff" link above.

I see, I just did not whant to be disrespectful to our brave men and women in the Arm Forces. GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Re: New 7nn STW

Veh,
You will enjoy the hell out of that round.
Mine was shooting 168gr VLD's at 3150fps out of a 26" Rock.
Never bothered with the 180's as I saw no advantage to them over what I was getting with the 168's.
Very nice looking rifle.