• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

New Abduction Film

Megahoser

Shogun of the Higher Steppes
Minuteman
Dark Skies

I'm an uber-dork for SciFi alien abduction crap...but usually the films fall short of my expectations...ala' <span style="font-style: italic">The Fourth Kind</span>.

<span style="font-style: italic">Forgotten</span> wasn't too bad, but the last really good one in my opinion was <span style="font-style: italic">Fire in the Sky</span>. The trailer looks promising, hope this one is good...

Re: New Abduction Film

Funny story about Fire in the Sky. I actually know Travis and Dale. I didn't grow up in the area and had never heard the story. I was sitting in a hotel room in Grand Junction flipping through channels when there was an alien documentary on and I just happened to catch Travis' name. I watched the show and when I got back to town I asked someone about it. Turns out this was at the time when they were filming Fire in the Sky and Travis was actually in Oregon. I still have not watched Fire in the Sky!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jcfd2201</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Turns out this was at the time when they were filming Fire in the Sky and Travis was actually in Oregon. I still have not watched Fire in the Sky!!</div></div>
You need to watch it...the actual alien parts are brief, but they leave an impression. Great movie.

ya..
Fire in the Sky was a pretty good movie alien abduction movie. I thought the 4th kind was pretty freaky. I'm not a huge fan of the blair witch style filming though

Shouldnt this be in Snipers Hide Movies?...just sayin

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shouldnt this be in Snipers Hide Movies?...just sayin </div></div>

Dude, you're like Snipers Hide self appointed hall monitor.

Just sayin..
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shouldnt this be in Snipers Hide Movies?...just sayin </div></div>

Just sayin..
grin.gif
</div></div>
Maggot,
Please forgive my lack of spatial awareness. I originally <span style="font-style: italic">DID</span> post this in the <span style="font-style: italic">Movies</span> section...but something weird happened and I woke up...naked...and with no recollection of how I wound up here.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Megahoser</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shouldnt this be in Snipers Hide Movies?...just sayin </div></div>

Just sayin..
grin.gif
</div></div>
Maggot,
Please forgive my lack of spatial awareness. I originally <span style="font-style: italic">DID</span> post this in the <span style="font-style: italic">Movies</span> section...but something weird happened and <span style="color: #CC0000">I woke up...naked...and with no recollection of how I wound up here </span> .
</div></div>

No problem, happens to me all the time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jcfd2201</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Funny story about Fire in the Sky. I actually know Travis and Dale. I didn't grow up in the area and had never heard the story. I was sitting in a hotel room in Grand Junction flipping through channels when there was an alien documentary on and I just happened to catch Travis' name. I watched the show and when I got back to town I asked someone about it. Turns out this was at the time when they were filming Fire in the Sky and Travis was actually in Oregon. I still have not watched Fire in the Sky!! </div></div>

So did this really happen?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 50calcruiser</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jcfd2201</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Funny story about Fire in the Sky. I actually know Travis and Dale. I didn't grow up in the area and had never heard the story. I was sitting in a hotel room in Grand Junction flipping through channels when there was an alien documentary on and I just happened to catch Travis' name. I watched the show and when I got back to town I asked someone about it. Turns out this was at the time when they were filming Fire in the Sky and Travis was actually in Oregon. I still have not watched Fire in the Sky!! </div></div>

So did this really happen? </div></div>

I really don't know. There are many people around here that say it actually did and others that say Travis was hanging out at some druggies house in Concho. I didn't live here back then and was actually just a kid. I have asked Dale, who is a relative of Mike Rogers, (meant Mike not Dale in my OP) about it and he along with most of the relatives beleive it actually happened. This incident wasn't something that was really talked about openly and in public much until Fire in the Sky.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 50calcruiser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So did this really happen?</div></div>
If you haven't seen the movie, you should...it deals with the all skepticism, police involvement, and alibis surrounding Travis' disappearance.