• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New account/subscriber, long time reader

jp201827

Private
Minuteman
Nov 13, 2019
Jonesborough, Tennessee
Good evening all. I have a post on here where I'm trying to sale a higher end optic and it was brought to my attention by a helpful member that I should prolly post an about me in this section. Never knew this was here so glad they suggested it to me.
I'm from southeastern Kentucky, live in northeastern TN for work. Been following Frank and the hide stuff since I got into long range shooting for around 8 years now, as I recall this forum was on a different platform then, can't remember the name but it had alot to do with sports, as I remember it anyways. I'm a self taught long range shooter because when I started, noone I knew personally shot long range. Seen a video done by Sean of longrangeshooter.org (pretty sure he's no longer running that gig) which sparked my interest and it's been all up hill from there.
I have shot PRS, shot a local KY match in 2016 and a series in 2017 (which had the finale in feb 2018), had some major health issues arise and haven't been able to shoot a competition since. Good news is, I'm pretty much lined out now so I plan on shooting a few local comps that the Deplorable Riflemans Club puts on next year as well as some at Red Thunder Range, both of which are in southeastern KY (Got good friends who run and shoot at both ranges comps, if anyone knows those ranges).
Ill try to contribute as much as I can now that I have an account but I just figured noone cares about my opinion since I'm a nobody. However with that said, I have learned alot about shooting and even more so about reloading since I have competed in PRS, so I'll try my best to contribute where I can. Other than that I'll most likely be using this account to try to sale stuff, however I'm guessing it's gonna be hard to sale stuff on here when your new so it's a catch 22....