• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New acronym for what is basically just stupidity - SH Nerds Unite

Hi! Thank you for calling Dell technical support. My name is Tom. Please to be helping you today.

• Haha
Reactions: akmike47
I used to work for the company that's responsible for more of that kind of stuff than any other. After a while of working there I found out that the pictures used in those ads, the ads were for the "dating" side of the house, came from the live webcam smut side of the house and had exactly zero to do with the actual members of the various dating sites. This had been something I'd long assumed but when I found out the details it kind of ruined the joke for me. At least until one of our engineers drove through a town in California with an actual population of like 63 people (something like that, terribly small) and decided to stop and do a "site check" to see what the ads would look like with the GeoIP resolving that town. He got an ad that basically said that every single adult female in town was a sexually promiscuous woman between 18 and 24. That kinda ruined the joke for him too. About a year later the CEO forwarded the following XKCD to everyone in the company with the question "Wonder if they're talking about us?"

geoip.png
So the 53 women within 5 miles that want to ride me…..your saying that’s not the case???

Did you power off and let it set for 10 seconds before powering on? I’m going to have to take over remotely, what’s your social?
223-65-22250 (ohh shit that’s to many numbers). Are you my Ukrainian princess?

paying a hooker does not = score ;)
Give it time. With things like DDS, high speed networking and realistic sex dolls all available already it's not going to be long before you won't have to pay your hooker, you'll have to program her. While that might make some of us :( or even 😡, nerds will have finally come into their golden age where sexlessness and decent pay are replaced by penis pills and long nights spent compiling code to support really special kinks and then the rest of the world's men will have to beg us to give them the gift of a sex partner that likes your folks, doesn't bitch, never has a period, never wants any money. It's K-Tel's new "Elastic Bush".

It's also at this point that I have to nod to Sam Kinison who predicted this shit back in 1988. The man was beyond a genius. His tirades have inspired me throughout my life and the following excerpt from the "Have You Seen Me Lately?" album was no exception because, with all due love and respect to my darling wife, there are some things that only a large all female pipe band or an elastic bush can deliver.

Give it time. With things like DDS, high speed networking and realistic sex dolls all available already it's not going to be long before you won't have to pay your hooker, you'll have to program her. While that might make some of us :( or even 😡, nerds will have finally come into their golden age where sexlessness and decent pay are replaced by penis pills and long nights spent compiling code to support really special kinks and then the rest of the world's men will have to beg us to give them the gift of a sex partner that likes your folks, doesn't bitch, never has a period, never wants any money. It's K-Tel's new "Elastic Bush".

It's also at this point that I have to nod to Sam Kinison who predicted this shit back in 1988. The man was beyond a genius. His tirades have inspired me throughout my life and the following excerpt from the "Have You Seen Me Lately?" album was no exception because, with all due love and respect to my darling wife, there are some things that only a large all female pipe band or an elastic bush can deliver.

Teledildonics already exists, you can control a vibrator or pocket pussy from phone or fuck the rubber pussy making the vibrator pulse lol.

Japan made a haptic feedback suit with a robot pussy and VR goggles also.

Technology is weird.

Uh, a relationship is just a legal prostitution but she’s doesn’t go away after you nut. You still pay for the pussy either way.

People reveal things in posts that they never intended :D

The only way you ever got any action was to pay for it ????????

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

People reveal things in posts that they never intended :D

The only way you ever got any action was to pay for it ????????

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You’re really not as smart as you think, but good try. 👍🏻 I’m definitely not the type to be shy about shit so you obviously don’t know anything.

Understanding how lots of people work definitely means I pay hookers, you caught me.

Last edited:
Your words, not mine

and I never claimed to be smart ;)

Teledildonics already exists, you can control a vibrator or pocket pussy from phone or fuck the rubber pussy making the vibrator pulse lol.

Japan made a haptic feedback suit with a robot pussy and VR goggles also.

Technology is weird.

They also make chastity cages that are locked/unlocked by a smart device. You give the phone to your "master" and he/she controls the lock.

I used to work for the company that's responsible for more of that kind of stuff than any other. After a while of working there I found out that the pictures used in those ads, the ads were for the "dating" side of the house, came from the live webcam smut side of the house and had exactly zero to do with the actual members of the various dating sites. This had been something I'd long assumed but when I found out the details it kind of ruined the joke for me. At least until one of our engineers drove through a town in California with an actual population of like 63 people (something like that, terribly small) and decided to stop and do a "site check" to see what the ads would look like with the GeoIP resolving that town. He got an ad that basically said that every single adult female in town was a sexually promiscuous woman between 18 and 24. That kinda ruined the joke for him too. About a year later the CEO forwarded the following XKCD to everyone in the company with the question "Wonder if they're talking about us?"

geoip.png
I noticed this in Deadhorse, AK, a "town" of oilfield companies and drilling rigs. The ads made it sound like Mustang Ranch.

• Haha
Reactions: spamassassin
Your words, not mine

and I never claimed to be smart ;)
So, you obviously didn't go to the Derrick Zoolander center for kids who can't read good because you're reading comprehension sucks.

I never said I pay hookers, I equated relationships to paying hookers and you extrapolated something that wasn't there. You're making it pretty obvious you aren't too bright so again, good job 👍🏼