• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New addition to the team...

BattleAxe

Chief
Minuteman
  • Mar 3, 2010
    Earth
    Chief get nice B-day present from squaw. Chief no kick or drag squaw by hair for 7 moons.

PWS MK114
    FDE Cerakote
    Geisselle SSA trigger

I had an Eotech collecting dust so it will wear that for now. Not sure what my final optic choice will be yet. One thing my vault was missing was a carbine and this baby is sweeeeeeeeeeet. Please excuse my boner
    grin.gif

639-pws4.jpg

Re: New addition to the team...

Your longer is excused as long as you can excuse mine dam that is one fine rig

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: teamr2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good squaw! Nice bit of kit you have there. </div></div>
    I just might let her sleep inside tonight
    wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jackinfl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dave,
    That's 3 rifles of yours that I want to shoot. She's a keeper!
    Jack </div></div>

Any time bro. When you gonna make it up for another match? I think there's a Sniper/Spotter coming up in a few weeks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: teamr2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good squaw! Nice bit of kit you have there.</div></div>

This.