• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

New Alpha Scopes Review?

HonorableMention

Private
Minuteman
Nov 13, 2023
Boston
I thought Glassaholic had underway a review of more recently released scopes from S&B (6x36), ZCO (8x40), and TT (7x35). Have I just missed it?

You did not miss it, it just takes a while to write up an entire article and evaluation, I am done with the evaluation and just doing the writeup, stay tuned, but will be delayed some since my daughter is graduating next week from Air Force basic training and will be traveling out to San Antonio to attend graduation ceremonies...

You did not miss it, it just takes a while to write up an entire article and evaluation, I am done with the evaluation and just doing the writeup, stay tuned, but will be delayed some since my daughter is graduating next week from Air Force basic training and will be traveling out to San Antonio to attend graduation ceremonies...
You better have sent at least 2 letters a week lol