• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos new and old from Greengo

Re: new and old from Greengo

I would like to hear something about the bottom rifle.

Looks like a classic.

I thought I'd post 2 I had that were about 100 years apart the bottom one is a 1908 8x56 not 57 Mannlicher - Schoenauer complete w double set triggers and a rotary magazine ala the name Schoenauer who patented the rotary magazine @ 1900 it feeds from the same side everytime instead of left right left like a box magazine and still hold 5 in the mag it also has a hinged buttplate that holds two in reserve and a sectioned cleaning rod. If you'll notice the bolt handle falls in front of the rear bridge and that make scope mounting a little harder but not impossible. I have two newer ones w scopes. It still groups very nice @2 at 100 with the opens. Thanks for your interest, if you want more p.m. me otherwise I won't bore you w the details

I have a straight pull Mannlicher-Steyr in 8x56R, including a good amount of Nazi headstamped c. 1938 ammo for it. Interesting rifle to shoot, it kicks like a freaking mule.

Very nice looking model you have there, I like mine quite a bit. That's not a straight pull right? It has a split bridge rotating bolt?

I'm familiar w your weapon and this isn't it, these were produced as sporters from 1903 til @1971 in the steyr plant in Austria the bolt is similiar to a 1888 commission rifle but it has a rotary magazine not a charging clip. Also the cartridge is rimless with the same bolt face as a "standard" .468" case. google "mannlicher schoenauer"