• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New APA rifle!! Well actually two!

nolo263

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 9, 2005
laredo texas
This is my new APA .260.
Remington reciever trued
Broughton 22 inch tube 1 in 8 twist fluted
Mcmillan htg in forest camo
williams bottom metal
leupold mk 4 8.5-25.
matte black ceracoat

rifles006.jpg

cockzilla
rifles003.jpg

and here are the first groups 44 grains of 4350 139 scenars chrony was showing 2820fps.

260targetbmp.jpg

Here is rifle number two
specs
APA billet lower
vltor upper
Noveske 1in7 twist barrel
and a whole bunch of other stuff!
Shoots pretty damn good
rifles005.jpg

Here is some dead stuff to prove it!
nolocoyote.jpg

Thanks to all the dudes at APA especially my mentally challenged, homosexual friend Jered Joplin!!

Thanks alot brother!

NOLO

Re: New APA rifle!! Well actually two!

Congrats Nolo on the new additions. Looks like they are both keepers.

They look great Nolo, I'm def diggin the .260..hell I'm diggin both of them!!!

Nice stuff. I hear nothing but good things about the rifles APA builds.

You rotten dog!!!

Wait....I mean you lucky dog you!!! Nice lookin rigs grasshoppa and they even shoot great.

Nice pic, thought you said you were really FAT with man boobs that prevented wearing a tight shirt unless you wanted to look like Pamela Anderson???? or was that me???
smile.gif

Man them southern coyotes are sure a different color then up here.

Did I hear someone mention a chopper combined with a firearm???? Got my attention real quick.

Take care my friend.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SDWhirlwind</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You rotten dog!!!

Wait....I mean you lucky dog you!!! Nice lookin rigs grasshoppa and they even shoot great.

Nice pic, thought you said you were really FAT with man boobs that prevented wearing a tight shirt unless you wanted to look like Pamela Anderson???? or was that me???
smile.gif

Man them southern coyotes are sure a different color then up here.

Did I hear someone mention a chopper combined with a firearm???? Got my attention real quick.

Take care my friend. </div></div>

Yes I was called Mr. Manboob before the Manboob operation and losing 800 pounds. Jered likes man boobs..

You take care also Dennis. Thanks again for the bipod stud.

NOLO

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Papagayos</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who does your pedicures?
grin.gif
</div></div>

Where in South Texas are you?? I do my own pedicures when my manboobs are not in the way..

I just had to come back and drool over the .260 one more time!........ Was it throated for the 139's or just what you chose to shoot?

LOL, I saw the picture of the dead coyote and thought to myself, damn that looks like some of the ranches close by here in Laredo. Then I looked at your profile and realized you live in laredo, Texas. Small world. Great looking rifles, I hope to have one built by APA one of these days.

Nice looking rigs!!! looks as though they shoot as well as they look. Congrats!!! Envy needs a logo so I could post it here.

The infamous "COCKZILLA"....................

I'm still laugh'n my ass off over that one.

That's some fine shoot'n for a Mexican! Now if you work on your speed drills Wesley & I won't have to shoot them out from under you next fall
whistle.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ogonzalez13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, I saw the picture of the dead coyote and thought to myself, damn that looks like some of the ranches close by here in Laredo. Then I looked at your profile and realized you live in laredo, Texas. Small world. Great looking rifles, I hope to have one built by APA one of these days. </div></div>

Well when your ready to order one. Come down by the shop (Kirkpatrick guns and ammo) and we will order it for you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JJoplin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The infamous "COCKZILLA"....................

I'm still laugh'n my ass off over that one.

That's some fine shoot'n for a Mexican! Now if you work on your speed drills Wesley & I won't have to shoot them out from under you next fall
whistle.gif
</div></div>

You and Westley are only fast because you play with long shafts all day. Us mexicans like to shoot slow and straight!

Should be m40 contour but Jered had my barrel awhile and I am getting oldtimers disease.. I will ask but I am pretty sure it is M40..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Papagayos</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think it's the Ron Jeremy contour on that "Cockzilla" barrel.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

</div></div>LOL, LOL