• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos New AR

jtac

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 13, 2009
Natchitoches, La
Got my kit in from J&T Distributing. 24 inch E.R. Shaw barrel with Wookie Charging handle, Wotac 4-14x50 scope sitting on a stag lower. Leave some input..Thanks

Re: New AR

feel free to call me a dip shit..but what the hell is a "Wookie Charging handle?"

i couldnt tell from the pic if it was a side type charge handle or some new fangled harry thing hanging off the back barking orders at Luke and Han.

The stripper clip, can of lager, empty mag on the DR table, OK. Wookie? Looks great & lethal. ER Shaw-button rifled?

Yea should've taken a left side pic. It's just a extended charging handle. Don't ask me why but they thought to call it Wook actually I thought it was wookie but it's Wook.
http://model1sales.com/item-detail.cfm?I...FTOKEN=44045836

Yes it's button rifles 1 in 8 twist.
Bad part is that I sighted it in off my dinning room table, only about 50 yards and I'll extend that 2mar, but a quick in the ballpark zero

Yes it's button rifles 1 in 8 twist.
Bad part is that I <span style="font-weight: bold">sighted it in off my dinning room table</span>, only about 50 yards and I'll extend that 2mar, but a quick in the ballpark zero [/quote] only in la can you getaway with that made my night

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WCW308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The stripper clip, can of lager, empty mag on the DR table, OK. Wookie? Looks great & lethal. ER Shaw-button rifled? </div></div>

It's a Sprite can.