• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Army Uniform

looks like they want to be trendy like the faggety service with the circus uniforms that thinks themselves too good to protect the USA borders.

dont see anything himmleresq there, maybe Bradley esq.

SS Hat.jpg

Reactions: Sean the Nailer

Not that......

This......

Fucking nazis have ruined everything. Just because they had similar doesnt mean it is all evil.

Swastika was one of the worlds greatest symbols that transcended all cultures naturally, a symbol of life, fertility and good brought via the sun, yet because of the Nazis it is all ruined.

I tell you what a barracks style cover is a lot more appealing than the piss cutter cunt cap you used to have to balance on your head and you just knew without looking it looked stupid. Friggen thing didnt even have a visor to keep the sun out of your eyes. it was just a vagina you wore on your head.

So, for ya'll who gots to wear them,,, are these new uniforms ACTUALLY better than what you have, or is this yet another waste in the big MIC (Military Industrial Clothier) whom needs to 're-dress' each branch every time they finish re-dressing the last branch.

From the outside here, it just seems to be a never-ending cycle of "Newest/latest/greatest/goodest/hidey'est/ninja'est trend of 2 million dollars per bolt of unobtanium cloth impregnated with nano-dust particles to give you that 'worn and dirty' trendy appearance.

asking for a friend. HA.

Seriously though, if it IS truly better and a step up, then GREAT. But I need for actual people whom this will actually matter to, to decide.

So, for ya'll who gots to wear them,,, are these new uniforms ACTUALLY better than what you have, or is this yet another waste in the big MIC (Military Industrial Clothier) whom needs to 're-dress' each branch every time they finish re-dressing the last branch.

From the outside here, it just seems to be a never-ending cycle of "Newest/latest/greatest/goodest/hidey'est/ninja'est trend of 2 million dollars per bolt of unobtanium cloth impregnated with nano-dust particles to give you that 'worn and dirty' trendy appearance.

asking for a friend. HA.

Seriously though, if it IS truly better and a step up, then GREAT. But I need for actual people whom this will actually matter to, to decide.

Marine Corps has been wearing same dress uniforms since just post WWII.

Materials may change slightly but design has been the same.

Sure USMC kicked off the uniform scramble when they went to MarPats but they were smart.

They copy righted their $300K design and now use any profits from sale of USMC shit o fund morale and welfare activities for the troops.

Mil has to some degree get back to wearing other than BDUs when traveling Conus or in garrison.

A good looking work inform is not a bad thing.

That Army uniform form looks good and should be comfortable for wear.

I want people paid with my tax money to not only be sharp but look sharp.

Look at MA State Police winter uniforms........talk about your Nazi dress up party?

Actually the MSP uniform predates anything Hugo Boss did for the SS and Wehrmacht.

MSP actually based their informs on French infantry, only difference MSP hasn't dropped a gun yet.

Last edited:
In a world that is moving forward into uncharted territory we keep wanting to roll it all back to the stuff that worked in pre historic days...big ugly hats and retro bulshit back to when America was winning and setting the pace. When are we going to move forward and set trends again instead of "roll it all back" to when America called all the shots?

Innovate people. Find a way in The Dark and go forward. All this dialing it back to when USA was all that and a bag of chips is pathetic to me. I want to see 21st Century real world cool new shit using new stuff and new ideas that represent that we are leading the Way into new and uncharted human territory.

That old shit is way ripe.

VooDoo

The second/bigger one is WW1 I think?

But yes on the tan/water cover :D

M40 with the Marsh pattern camo and M1916/18 in original trench hand painted camo.

M1916/18 is named but oddly dated looks like 37

image.jpg

Some turd used a marker to draw a Swastika on it........

image.jpg

Last edited:
That Marsh Camo is great stuff as far as camo goes in my area.

I painted my M40 in the pattern and I think it blends well in temperate areas.

Last edited:
In a world that is moving forward into uncharted territory we keep wanting to roll it all back to the stuff that worked in pre historic days...big ugly hats and retro bulshit back to when America was winning and setting the pace. When are we going to move forward and set trends again instead of "roll it all back" to when America called all the shots?

Innovate people. Find a way in The Dark and go forward. All this dialing it back to when USA was all that and a bag of chips is pathetic to me. I want to see 21st Century real world cool new shit using new stuff and new ideas that represent that we are leading the Way into new and uncharted human territory.

That old shit is way ripe.

VooDoo

Patton agrees with you.....

Last edited:
Yeah the tan/water camo (sumpfmuster, I think?) was excellent when I was in Florida.

In the desert, not so much but OCP/multicam/whatever has finally grown on me out here because of the weird mix of desert and veg even though you'd think DCU would rock out here and instead, makes you look like a guy wearing tan clothes.

On another note, multicam is a total knockoff of one of the German camo patterns when someone was told to go nuts and create all sorts of patterns, most which were never used at all or never used past the X amount of camo/uniform items they had material for and never made it again. I remember seeing it and it even had the white in it but can't remember what it was called.

Yeah the tan/water camo (sumpfmuster, I think?) was excellent when I was in Florida.

In the desert, not so much but OCP/multicam/whatever has finally grown on me out here because of the weird mix of desert and veg even though you'd think DCU would rock out here and instead, makes you look like a guy wearing tan clothes.

On another note, multicam is a total knockoff of one of the German camo patterns when someone was told to go nuts and create all sorts of patterns, most which were never used at all or never used past the X amount of camo/uniform items they had material for and never made it again. I remember seeing it and it even had the white in it but can't remember what it was called.

Most of our shit was based on German shit....M60 machine gun, ERDL camouflage that became Woodland, the "Fritz" helmet.

Its too bad we got to copying instead of thinking on our own.

Im sure had Browning lived in the era of portable machine guns he would have had something that made the MG42 look cheap and ineffective.

@Vodoun daVinci is right about that we need to think new ideas.....yet still we could conserve some nostalgia for the past realizing it is what got us here.

Reactions: Barneybdb
I was ok with everything right up until they stole the black beret from ranger batt and assigned it to everyone.

As far as the new uniforms, they look good. Do away with the berets for everyone and give the black beret back to the ranger battalions.

Reactions: pmclaine