• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New ATF rulings

Dildobaggins

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2020
Has anyone actually read through these new regulations pertaining to 80 percent lowers and jigs? To make them legal what would need to be done? Can they be grandfathered in? Just curious. All I'm seeing is people complain about it but nothing that explains what is going on? Obviously I have not read the bills either, just looking for a breakdown I guess.

Have you looked on GOA's website or YouTube channel?
Funny you mention that, I was cleaning out my truck yesterday, and found paperwork for donations and gun ranges I could use for GOA. I'll head over to the site now. Thanks man!

I would think that "grandfathering in" would be impossible. If it goes like the bumpstocks... they will have to be "turned in" or destroyed.

Reactions: Dildobaggins
I've started reading up on this and watching videos. They want serialized uppers and a bunch of other crazy shit. There is no way this could possibly pass into law.

I would contact my senator. He's Chuck Schumer, but he's busy trying to have babies killed in the third trimester.

Reactions: Maxwell
Has anyone actually read through these new regulations pertaining to 80 percent lowers and jigs? To make them legal what would need to be done? Can they be grandfathered in? Just curious. All I'm seeing is people complain about it but nothing that explains what is going on? Obviously I have not read the bills either, just looking for a breakdown I guess.
The whole point of having 80% receivers is not having the government know you have them. If you want to register your shit, just buy one from the gun store. :rolleyes:

The whole point of having 80% receivers is not having the government know you have them. If you want to register your shit, just buy one from the gun store. :rolleyes:
Or the fact that you have a firearm that you personally made and can take pride in knowing that you did it rather than a large company. 🙄

Reactions: Atomic_Lobster