• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Audere Bipod (Preorders Open) & MKM Easter Dealz

Tyler Kemp

Print Daddy
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 23, 2008
MO
mkmachining.com
Hola Everyone!
First, I meant to show this to everyone sooner, but sadly life got in the way.

This thing is slick, sub 11oz, rubber and stainless feet, nice lockup with no "jiggle". 40° of cant adjustment, quick-detach clamp that is adjustable for tension. Available in Arca and Pic mount.

BP0001_1-840x840.jpg
BP0001_2-840x840.jpg
BP0001_3-840x840.jpg
BP0001_5-840x840.jpg
BP0001_4-840x840.jpg

Easter Deals:

1) Free $25 gift card with Audere bipod preorder

2) 5% off Caps & ARDs

3) 10% Off Grips, Pro Levers, Pro Levels

4) 15% Off Vortex and Athlon optics, 5% off Vortex Razor Line

odg fde black grips.png

gray ard.jpg
lever colors square stack.jpg
fde caps.jpg

Reactions: Buckley and D1gger
Happy Easter Bump!

I've got 100 bipods coming in on the first shipment, with a 65/35 Arca to Pic ratio.

Saw these on your IG the other day when I was looking for pics of the new levels. I'm planning on picking an ARCA version up whenever the levels are ready to go. The guy that responded to my email said they're waiting on engraving.

Hey bud. I am having some trouble on the site. Trying to get a set of caps for gen3 razor 1-10 and the bipod with the discounts available.

Never mind. You have to click on the ARD button then select that you don't want the ARD, then you can add the caps

Last edited:
I'm always open to site suggestions-it's not always the best user interface but we're working with semi pre-built platforms vs a big custom development like a large business.

I'm always open to site suggestions-it's not always the best user interface but we're working with semi pre-built platforms vs a big custom development like a large business.
I'm familiar with the difficulties of web sites that interact and getting that to work well. I think it just needs an order button on that page and leave the button for the ARD as is , if you can do that. I'm on mobile so that may be a big part of what I'm seeing as well.

I'll pass along word to my techy dude and see what he says. I do know the mobile stuff is the most difficult...and hopefully we can crush it hard enough to get a dedicated developer some day!