• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New B&T Industries Atlas bipod - BLIND pre-order

Kasey

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 3, 2003
www.accu-shot.com
We are going to introduce a new bipod in January, we have a short run of these already in-house and ready to ship. I think there are enough clues out there to get an idea of what we are doing but I'll add it's not a no-dye, it does not pan (Pan is a perfectly good feature for the right application) making it more related to the CAL than PSR but has features found on the PSR. It is geared towards shooters that like things bigger and is black only and comes with our no fine print warrenty!

So here's the SnipersHide intro offer that ENDS JANUARY 1, 2020 AT MIDNIGHT. IT IS OVER JANUARY 2, 2020 AT 0001. We do not discount our products except for LEO and military at all times and these SH intros to give back to the Hide. Thanks Frank!

BT72 - 2-SCREW MOUNT - 339.95 SH INTRO - 288.96

BT72-NC - NO CLAMP - 339.95 SH INTRO - 288.96

BT72-LW17 - WITH ADM LEVER - 399.95 SH INTRO - 339.96

We will show the new bipod on this link on Jan 2 so you know what you signed up for.

If you want one, contact;[email protected] and provide the following -

1. Screen name
2. Actual name
3. Email address
4. Phone number
5. Product you want

On Jan. 2 we will send emails out asking you to contact us for payment details.

If you don't include ALL FIVE items abaove, you wont get contacted

If you are not on the list, no deal.

If you see the new bipod and you want to pass, simply tell them when they contact you

Thank you one and all for your support!

Man this is awesome. I’m in need of a nice bipod. And been waiting for this release to decide between it and a Cal. So this blind order is tempting. Just don’t know if I’m ready to jump on it or not blind. Wish I “knew” more about it.

Man this is awesome. I’m in need of a nice bipod. And been waiting for this release to decide between it and a Cal. So this blind order is tempting. Just don’t know if I’m ready to jump on it or not blind. Wish I “knew” more about it.

What do you have to lose?

If you don't like it when you see it on Jan 2, you decline the order when they contact you for payment.

literally just bought a CAL to have in addition to a PRS in addition to a V8.... I guess I'm in for another.

I used to think, "why do people have like 4 bipods? They have clamps and move between rifle easy."

In for #4

BCM

We are going to introduce a new bipod in January, we have a short run of these already in-house and ready to ship. I think there are enough clues out there to get an idea of what we are doing but I'll add it's not a no-dye, it does not pan (Pan is a perfectly good feature for the right application) making it more related to the CAL than PSR but has features found on the PSR. It is geared towards shooters that like things bigger and is black only and comes with our no fine print warrenty!

So here's the SnipersHide intro offer that ENDS JANUARY 1, 2020 AT MIDNIGHT. IT IS OVER JANUARY 2, 2020 AT 0001. We do not discount our products except for LEO and military at all times and these SH intros to give back to the Hide. Thanks Frank!

BT72 - 2-SCREW MOUNT - 339.95 SH INTRO - 288.96

BT72-NC - NO CLAMP - 339.95 SH INTRO - 288.96

BT72-LW17 - WITH ADM LEVER - 399.95 SH INTRO - 339.96

We will show the new bipod on this link on Jan 2 so you know what you signed up for.

If you want one, contact;[email protected] and provide the following -

1. Screen name
2. Actual name
3. Email address
4. Phone number
5. Product you want

On Jan. 2 we will send emails out asking you to contact us for payment details.

If you don't include ALL FIVE items abaove, you wont get contacted

If you are not on the list, no deal.

If you see the new bipod and you want to pass, simply tell them when they contact you

Thank you one and all for your support!

Email sent...Thanks!

I have been very happy with my Atlas Bipods (Rookie numbers at only two). This forum is a bunch of enablers :LOL:!! Message sent!
Have a great new year.

Reactions: RS14
Received a delivery from BT on Tuesday.

First it was delivered very quickly at one of the busiest times of year than there was more free SWAG in the package than the items I ordered.

Their catalog booklet is even first quality, bomb proof.

Great company, great products. Those ordering will get a great piece of gear.

Last edited:
Reactions: RS14
Been wanting a CAL for a bit now, this is the excuse I needed to finally go atlas. Email sent.

Email sent, thank you! I own 3 Atlas Bipods now and am looking forward to seeing what's next!