• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New baby arrived

jhedg

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 1, 2005
Gator Nation
Just had a new 243AI barrel installed by IDT in Ohio, took only about 10 days before I had the invoice. I have to say I am very happy with all of their work, and took the time on the phone to talk to me multiple times. super customer service!!!! now the specs: Started off as a 308 about 20yrs ago, had action trued up, and all of the bells and whistles from what I thought. also had my rifle for about a year(I wont even go into that/kiss my ass HGW) now had IDT install a Douglas SS match/w a break I picked up a NF NXS 22x for 1100.00, and a A-4 for almost 600.00. and the rifle dropped right in, did not bed, and shot a .4 group with my first reloads I ran through it. My only thing I can not decide on is if I want to put a Karsten on it or a stock pac, any input wil be appriciated ok ok now the pic, sorr from a cell phone.

sspx0006.jpg
[/URL][/img]

Re: New baby arrived

Looks real nice! I like my Eagle stock packs from Triad, they help me adjust cheek weld to the right height and function very well.

Re: New baby arrived

Looks good jhedg,i personally like karstens cheek piece for a better cheek weld than a stock pack.everybodys shooting style is different and the karsten will usually adjust for it..........467