• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Photos New Baby

Re: New Baby

Thanks from a fellow Houstonian.

Headed to Bayou Rifles tomorrow to begin the break in and sight it in getting ready for the competition at Rifles Only in November. This should be MUCH more maneuverable than my 300 Win Mag in a sniper fill A4, 26 inch barrel with a 3 inch break on it and a USO 3.8-22. Now on to completing more ATF paperwork for the TigerShark can....

Nice Stick!!! See you at the competition - try not to beat me too bad
smile.gif
Also, please let me know what you think of the scope, heard great things, but would like to get a wide review.

Great looking rifle. I'm looking forward to getting to the range!

Man that is a great looking rifle, I like the color. One day, a GAP will be in my hands... maybe lol

Nice Rig...! Is the cheak piece just resting on there ??? Ready for install.. Which cheek piece is that ???