• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Bat Tactical Elite coming soon!

JamieD

Wolf Precision, Inc.
Minuteman
Jul 17, 2007
Johnstown,pa
www.wolfprecision.net
Thought I would post some pictures of the new actions that are in progress. Two new actions coming soon! This is the new Bat Tactical Elite available in about 60 to 90 days.

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

JamieD
www.wolfprecision.net
www.synergyarms.net

Attachments

• IMG_1105.jpg
    IMG_1105.jpg
    335.2 KB · Views: 252
  • IMG_1106.jpg
    IMG_1106.jpg
    233.1 KB · Views: 259
Yes it will say Elite. They are both going to be 700 clones. The Bat Tactical Action has been out since 2012 so changes have been in the works for a year.
There will be two new versions very soon.
Bat Tactical - Round with integral recoil lug $1295
Bat Tactical Elite. Heavier with Multi flats / integral lug, new rail has extra slot, T-slot extractor moved.

JamieD

Bolt bore raceway is cut where Bruce, Daryle and myself think is just right. Accurate, fast and reliable. We will post some shows to come and try them or talk to some people who own them and run them.

The Elite will be Nitrided
Bat Tactical - DLC

You could cerakote the outside of the action, bolt knob and bolt shroud.

JamieD
www.wolfprecision.net
www.synergyarms.net

Will it still use the t-slot extractor?
Yes,
But we will offer both T-slot and Sako.. The t-slot in my opinion is the strongest design and feeds and functions great. The T-slot in the new actions have been modified by angling up slightly to be more at the top of the lug for ejecting clean of the port.
The Sako would be for the Dasher/BR type casses.

JamieD

I am wanting to do a fast twist 22-250 Ackley , 6XC combo so you would recommend the t-slot?

The 2012 Bat tactical action will be discontinued then? What are the improvements in the elite action? New extractor and longer rail? What's the price for the elite?

The 2012 Bat tactical action will be discontinued then? What are the improvements in the elite action? New extractor and longer rail? What's the price for the elite?

Yes,
The old model will be discontinued.
The new Bat Tactical - Round with integral recoil lug $1295
Bat Tactical Elite. Heavier with Multi flats / integral lug, new rail has extra slot, T-slot extractor moved and $1545 same as original

With our new chamber cylinder and Kreiger barrel this will put the custom rifles starting at $3995

Jamie

Reactions: Gil P.
Jamie, do these start as 17-4 stainless like most BATs? I see they are releasing an action through another vendor that is 416 stainless, which I can’t say I’ve ever noticed in their offerings before. Thank you.

Sorry for the delay,
There are two actions in the works. Our Bat Tactical Elite which is the 17-4 and our new Bat Tactical which is 416 stainless. It is a first for Bat Machine and we are excited about it. The Pricing is $1645 and $1385 with the new Bat Tactical being DLC coated. We should have the new actions here in about 30 days. I will post some pictures when they are finished.

JamieD

I've felt one of the old Bat Tactical actions and they're slick as snot, but I'm not quite sure if they were DLC coated or nitrided. Either way the one I've handled was pretty robust and smooth and I imagine you wouldn't be going wrong choosing it or any of the other top tier custom actions (TL3, Impact, etc.).