• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos New Beanland 6.5 x 47Lapua Build

sturkis

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 26, 2009
phoenix,az
This is one of my new Beanland Builds. Jon did a great job!! The break is one my machinist buddy makes!!

Dont know why pics arent coming out.

Re: New Beanland 6.5 x 47Lapua Build

That break sure does look pretty familiar to a Cheytac..

Nice build man
smile.gif

Jon Beanland builds a hell of a rifle. I've got a Beanland 6.5x47 as well, most accurate rifle I've ever owned.

Can we get the specs on that work of Art??

It has a Kreiger 26" heavy palma barrel. 1 in 8 twist on a trued Remington 700 S/A. Has a Schlien trigger set at 2#. The stock is a McMillan with a 5 round blind mag., LOP spacer system.

Nice looking rifle.. How good does it shoot???

thats a kmw stock right, did you get it from them or mcmillian?

You can only get Sentinels from KMW.
I have one with GAP right now... a Big Horn action is going in it.

I know we haven't met yet, but I'll see you next Sunday. <span style="text-decoration: line-through">Just look for the jealous as hell SOB.......</span>
Not so jealous after all after rereading the blind mag part.

You picked up a Beanland Sentinel at a gunshow.....

Just shot it yeaterday and it was a hurricane but still managed some dime size groups.

I picked it up at a gun show. It is a little different than the KMW as it doesnt have the bottom metal and uses a blind mag.

Well I will probably shoot my other one since I know what it does. I dont have any dope on this one. It should be close to the same but not sure.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYshooter338$</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You can only get Sentinels from KMW.
I have one with GAP right now... a Big Horn action is going in it. </div></div> Not even cool..
smile.gif

Dang thats a good lookin rifle! Any reason you chose against the DBM?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sturkis</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I picked it up at a gun show. It is a little different than the KMW as it doesnt have the bottom metal and uses a blind mag. </div></div>

And it looks like McM's new adj cheekpiece, not Terry's.

Had to modify a lot on it cause it was cracked and cheek piece was missing. But is all back together and seems to work fine. Glad I had the insight to keep a lot of old unused gun and stock parts.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ADT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That break sure does look pretty familiar to a Cheytac.. </div></div>

That is a Lawton muzzle brake...